White Industries Or Eno?

ned1

White industries make the ENO do they not?

I thought the choice would have been ACS or ENO?

That being the case ENO if cost isn't a factor, if it is, ACS will suffice.

Yeah i thought the same, :lol: ... it depends how much you are willing to spend on a freewheel?

ACS Claw = £12

WELDED ACS Claw = £14.99

White Industries (ENO) = £69.99

The ENO is deffo the best, and the normal ACS Claw is deffo the worst! The welded ACS Claw is just a much stronger version of the original, but it is much better.

Hope I Helped,

Sam (Y)(Y)(Y)

The welded ACS Claw is just a much stronger version of the original

How does a weld make it stronger? I think your trying to say that when welded, the chances of it unscrewing are reduced, but it isnt any stronger as such.

Edited by jake1516

How does a weld make it stronger? I think your trying to say that when welded, the chances of it unscrewing are reduced, but it isnt any stronger as such.

It doesn't change the strength at all :ermm:

It just stops the lockrings from losening themselves and falling apart.

The ENO's are very nice though, fitted one to a T-Mag at work today.

"Feels like sex!" -One of my collegues :P

If you have the money, got for the ENO (Y)

personally... (although the eno is far superior and seems like the best bet because it more expensive and has more engagements) i would go for the acs first... u shouldnt just buy it because it has more engagements. You will find yourself relying on the engagements rather than ur technique. Its worth perfecting ur technique first and then upgrading... i dont know if i make sense? but this is my opinion, i dont want people taking the mick because theres no comparrson between the 2 in quality, just think about what im saying? because i went from 16 to 36 engagements points and found my gapping improved, but i was already acheiving 6-7 ft gaps on 16 engagements... so its about the technique more than engagements, cant wait till i get me eno now that i feel that i have my tehcnique sorted :D

also it does take a while to get used to the extra engagements....