Snapped My T-pro

smelly joe

Inevitably i have cracked my T-Pro at the headtube where they all go.

I did this while bunnyhop gapping a 7 ft gap on pallets

I am going to have to get a new frame. i was wondering what frame to get, i prefer shorter mods with a quite low bb rise as i quite like to bunny hop and i have found this a challenge to do on longer mod'swith a higher bb rise.

i know there is not much choice of shorter mods around in the ever incereasing world of long bikes.

i do not plan to get a crash replacment onza t-pro as they are just not strong enough frames.

I am going to have to get a new frame. i was wondering what frame to get, i prefer shorter mods with a quite low bb rise as i quite like to bunny hop and i have found this a challenge to do on longer mod'swith a higher bb rise.

i know there is not much choice of shorter mods around in the ever incereasing world of long bikes.

i do not plan to get a crash replacment onza t-pro as they are just not strong enough frames.

I think Zip's or Python's are the strong choice at the moment, also check out the new GU. ;)

The zona zip is a very long mod bike so if you want a short bike probably not the one to get. Jimbob (dan6061) has just got one and it is a really nice bike to ride. Its feels nicer that his t-pro he has and is incredably strong. It is a bit heavier but when you ride it you dont notice it.

:)

Like 'el cuervo' said, I got my Zip a few weeks back now.

And it rides so much nicer then what my T-pro did.

Whoever said they have a low bb is wrong, or has such a high bb that Zips look low :ermm::blink:

They have a wheelbase of around 1040mm, but because of the high bb, it doesn't feel so long.

And it is heavier then my T-Pro, but it feels so light to ride, because the geo is pretty much perfect.

Go for it, I think me, and Mark (onzaboymark) are the only one's to go from T-Pro to Zip so far,

I could be wrong though :P

I would say an echo team nice and strong + a nice looking frame ^_^ .

Bearing in mind your t pro should be about a 1020 wb I would say go for a longer team the 1030 as I can see you being quite cramped on the 1000.

As said the zips and pythons are nice and strong but the 06 python would be too long for you.

Gu are good but they have a really high bb at +60.

Also take a look at the monty 220 ( i think) and also the toxin mods.

Sam

My budget would probably be around the £200 mark.

I've had a look at the monty 221pr but they don't exacterly look like the strongest bikes around and i can be quite a heavy rider at times. Does anyone have any idea on the strength of the monty frames.

I think most of the new bikes from deng and the zip are all long and high and would not be nice for me.

the echo team is probably the best sugestion(sp), but it is a little out of my budget :(

I would say an echo team nice and strong + a nice looking frame ^_^ .

Bearing in mind your t pro should be about a 1020 wb I would say go for a longer team the 1030 as I can see you being quite cramped on the 1000.

As said the zips and pythons are nice and strong but the 06 python would be too long for you.

Gu are good but they have a really high bb at +60.

Also take a look at the monty 220 ( i think) and also the toxin mods.

Sam

if you are talking about the echo team 05 then yer its "a nice looking frame"

but its not stron my freind dented the down tube with in four days of having it on a pot about wheel hight :ermm:

zoo python or zona zip all the way B)

if you are talking about the echo team 05 then yer its "a nice looking frame"

but its not stron my freind dented the down tube with in four days of having it on a pot about wheel hight :ermm:

zoo python or zona zip all the way B)

Hahahahahah what are you on about !!

You go get me the strongist frame on the market and ill go smack it in to a plant pot or what ever and I bet I can dent it.

Every frame is going to dent it you smack it in to things they can't do anything about that. Unless you wanna ride a stupily heavy frame that is.

:huh:

yeah pyhons are strong but don't get because there good and strong.get something which feels good and if you like the python thats when you decide to purchase one (Y)