Stock Frames

rickyb

Hay, I was looking to upgrade from my echo pure 04 i was wondering what frames have you guys riden that are a beast to ride and are low in the price area :-

And if any of you have pics of your costom build bikes that would be cool.please post your reviews here.

or even if you just want to boast about your bikes do it here :D

Thanks for all your help in advance :)

cheers rickyb

Edited by rickyb

hey i've ridden the older T-Rex, which is so so so nice to ride, and i've have a short go on a Koxx levelboss i'm not wure what length, but it was in really poor condition and didn't like the look of it one bit, it only had a back brake, but that too had a good strong feel about it, so i'd got for a T-Rex (the new one) or a the new Zoot is out which looks awsome. also i think the KOT MS2, the Ashton Justice, and the Onza Limley look amazing but i've no idea how they ride

hope i help

Mike!!!

The zoot is a 24" if im not mistaken and the new t-rex i'v had a go on and i don't realy like that although it is a very sterdy bike i think it is a bit to heavy for me. O yeah im around 6 foot if that helps any of you . the limey is one of the best frames i'v riden but the price tag is a bit to much for me :closedeyes: the kot i'v never had the chance to ride aswell as the ashton but i liked the way the adement (sp) rides but id like the mark 2 dose anybody know how that rides?And i like the feel of the hight bb the bike just sits on the rear wheel.

cheers rickyb

what advice i give to everyone here:

t-rex cheap affordable stong as hell and nice feeling with static gaps and ups

limey- very nice on the back wheel but pircey

adamanta1- very nice indeed on the back wheel and i believe its the lightest as well

simp hurry up and get your bike

in this order

Ashton justice

Echo control/onza limey

koxx kenney beleay

those are the best stock frames That I recken are out there and are affordable, please please dont be tempted to go high bb, a few people might like them, but personally I think they are crap.