I Need A Free Virus Scanner/killer

BONGO

I used to use the panda activescan online virus scanner. It disinfected everything and was FREE.

It now finds them but doesn't disinfect them. I need a virus and adware/spyware scanner and disinfecter that is free and available on the internet or through msn if possible. It is for my grandads PC not mine so if you can send it on msn in the next 10 - 20 minutes please let me know asap.

Thanks peeps...

(internet is preferred, similar to the panda scanner that was available...)

bongo.

I'm another AVG user, and have been for about 2 years. That combined with the free zone alarm firewall and I've not had a virus since they have been installed :) Verified the lack of virus' using the online kapersky virus scanner (shame it doesn't get rid of the critters too) which is meant to be one of the best pay for virus scanners out there.

Oh and AVG has an automatic update feature too which can be sheduled for any time during the day (and there are updates available EVERY day!!) and a regular scan which can be scheduled for however frequent you want (daily/weekly/monthy).

which is meant to be one of the best pay for virus scanners out there.

Pay? ^_^

I love Kaspersky. I've got that running, and Spy Sweeper.

If you can get them two, i can highly recommend them, they are 100% better then another virus and spyware software i've ever used before.

Pay? ^_^

I love Kaspersky. I've got that running, and Spy Sweeper.

If you can get them two, i can highly recommend them, they are 100% better then another virus and spyware software i've ever used before.

I'm not a fan of spy sweeper, i've used it in the past and found it screwed my computer up on more than one occaision