Fun Trial

Waynio

yet again a huge thank you to all the organisers, observers etc and a doubley huge one to barbara for bullying me into carrying on when i wanted to retire, your a star.

also a big thanks to tim, iolo, tom rigg, sexy mike, phil, ali, barlow and everyone else i've not seen for too long for egging me on, driving me around, lending me their medals for photos, lending me tools and tubes and generally getting me through the day - couldn't have done it without you.

all in all i didn't have a great day, rode awfully and really didn't enjoy it but made it through and did alot better than expected (15th!!!).

oh yeah and lastly a massive sorry and thank you for my bad mood, bad language and helmet throwing tantrum. sorry if any small people over heard tom sulking because he was getting pissed off.

and yes i will be back for more

(iolo - if you still need a coat let me know, ali - once you've spoken to your man let me know about helmets, barbara - thanks for the event, the encouragement and everything i'll be in touch soon, fatmike and iolo - lids will be in the uk in the next 2 weeks)

LAS all the way - they even float in mud puddles - i have first hand experience of that!