Fun Trial

Waynio

right its going to be the first trial of the year and its at a new venue in keighley near to where i live. very very rocky and qill be an exciting new venue for the future.

its run through tyke trial and entries and such forth are available on the day!!!! so same as the last trial of last year at brimham for all those who turned up.............. easy to enter and just a couple of forms and then a bit of money to hand over. easy peasy.

so my question is who is interested and who will be turning up to have a go?????

the quarry is based in oakworth. i will have all directions and maps as soon as i have a spare minute at work, either on my dinner or some time this morning.

Waynio................................

there are a few loval lads who know where this quarry is and they would certainly tell you how amazing this place really is. iv been to alot of trials and different venues but i think this one is going to be one of the better venues. PRACTISING IS NOT ALLOWED on this land unless you have the land owners permission. hence when i have been up before when i didnt know the score with it the lady (the landowners wife) told me that we shouldnt be riding up here and was literally kicking us off. this venue is also used for motorbike trials too.

barlow weather it be a normal trial or a fun trial riding a 24" is riding a bike you can enter on what you wish! not point there being any rules against people wanting to compete on 24" if anything i think its a good thing that the more people that turn up the merrier. 20", 24", 26" owt will do!!! 16",18" you name it you can ride it :)

where abouts are you coming from biker rider? this place is based right near "Keighley" which is fairly easy to get to from the A650 and the A629. im going to get directions as soon as possible was busy @ dinner writing and e-mail to someone.

Waynio..........................

hi mat, yes it is not this or next sunday but the one afterwards.

3week sunday. will be awesum.

Waynio.......................

the not allowed to be riding there when no one is there kind of thing is due to if someone falls off and hurts themselves, but i have said to the people trials riders usually ride at their own risk, its not like someone falling over a loose tile in a floor in the town centre kind of thing. but for example mat if you were up there and hurt yourself your at riders risk and not land owners risk. just as an example. if your not riding the competition.

there are a few loval lads who know where this quarry is and they would certainly tell you how amazing this place really is. iv been to alot of trials and different venues but i think this one is going to be one of the better venues.

Hell yeah its an amazing place to ride, very suprised a trial up there but definatly worth the ride. I might see if i can make it just for the fun. Definatly not riding though.

where abouts are you coming from biker rider? this place is based right near "Keighley" which is fairly easy to get to from the A650 and the A629. im going to get directions as soon as possible was busy @ dinner writing and e-mail to someone.

im from loughborough, it took me and tarty 2 hours to get to shipley a while back so its a bit of a treck but ill need the pracise so ill more than likely come.

yes bike rider it will only take you that long not much longer at all. i can always meet people in keighley and drive up with them.

kenny i will see you there young man ;)

fruitbat you had best be there and if you aint riding you will be observing wont you ;) i wouldnt mind setting 10 sections out up there as there are easily 20/30 sections just pointing at things with my eyes closed!!!

walker cant wait, our fun will be good (im sure we can swop bikes every so often you ride a section as me and i ride a section as you ;) no one will notice hahahahahaha. altho your 6ft summit and im 5ft 6 ish hahaha

Robbie dobbie i shall see you up there!!! feet up cranks high.

Waynio..........................

oh also stan yes forms can be done on the day to make it easier. OR they will be available through the post to existing members, but we can do it either way so it makes entering a trial easier and people can come and ride if they want. obviosly alot of people will find it easier to enter on the day than have to think about sending loads of forms off etc etc. hence why we are taking this approach to entering on the day, as well as through the post.

Waynio......................

IM DEFF THERE!!

im well anoyed i missed the last one cos i was in spain..

will b ace,,

i shud be able to help with sections too.. :)

also Wayne have you got my coat ??? because im cold. :ermm:

looking forward to it,,!

iolo.

Multi Map MAP :o)

Right off that map its right next to "Park Ho" i didnt know there were any "Ho's" up there but there obviosly are. hahaha.

if you use that map or if you use multi map and type in "oakworth" and then find fell lane and click the "left" button follow fell lane and keep your eyes out for that "park ho" and its that bit next to it.

Waynio........................

Hope this helps anyone, thank the lord for multi map. :) haha (Y)