Fun Trial

Waynio

hahahahahaha

well IT was John peacocks fault for the water section i will put in for those NOT willing to get wet an alternative route.

BUT for those willing to give it a try it would be easier going through the water than over owt else.

Pat if i was you id take a long hard close look at the elite sections, i think they are hard ish. you will have to have a look tomoz morning.

we have filled the pond in a bit with bricks and rocks to make sure that the water was safe ;) am not guaranteeing that though. :P john did nearly fall in while testing it, but the rocks you would use to cross are SAFE! :D

OH and its only in cos john said to me "you wouldnt dare go across there" where as i would. if people moan or complain about it il take it out, but i am all for riding across it, i dont think its too hard it about being confident with going across it.

Waynio.........................

PS that was the WORST marking out day EVER. i was soaked to the bone after 15/20minutes. but still carried on. thanks to "Feeley" who is on here, thats tom feeley, josh greenwood, John Peacock, barbara wright and Brian wright, Andy Feeley for getting us the brews (Y):) all much appreciated. help is much appreciated. Bucky and Lovatt turned up probably put half dozen flags in then went (Y)lol!!!! SELL OUTS.

hahahahahaha

well IT was John peacocks fault for the water section i will put in for those NOT willing to get wet an alternative route.

BUT for those willing to give it a try it would be easier going through the water than over owt else.

Pat if i was you id take a long hard close look at the elite sections, i think they are hard ish. you will have to have a look tomoz morning.

we have filled the pond in a bit with bricks and rocks to make sure that the water was safe ;) am not guaranteeing that though. :P john did nearly fall in while testing it, but the rocks you would use to cross are SAFE! :D

OH and its only in cos john said to me "you wouldnt dare go across there" where as i would. if people moan or complain about it il take it out, but i am all for riding across it, i dont think its too hard it about being confident with going across it.

Waynio.........................

PS that was the WORST marking out day EVER. i was soaked to the bone after 15/20minutes. but still carried on. thanks to "Feeley" who is on here, thats tom feeley, josh greenwood, John Peacock, barbara wright and Brian wright, Andy Feeley for getting us the brews (Y):) all much appreciated. help is much appreciated. Bucky and Lovatt turned up probably put half dozen flags in then went (Y)lol!!!! SELL OUTS.

If I can get accross on foot you elite wusses can surely do it on a bike, !!!!!!!!! P.S I have just come back from practiceing up there in the dark and I rode accross for a clean after 2 bottles of wine and on Robbies Wasp (YEH RIGHT) so come on lads lets ave it. good luck to you If you do have a go, and if you do get through dry I will be very impressed, good luck to every one else entering and please come and see any one of us that set it out and give us some comments about how you enjoyed it/didn't enjoy it. with out you lot there is no sport. seee you John Peacock Robbies dad. (Y)

I'm off to bed in a minute, got to be up at half 5 in the morning! :(

Should be a really fun trial, got Me, Matt Burrows, Tim Stedman, Joe from droitwitch, and a mate called Alec coming up in the landy. :)

Looking forward to it, see you tomorrow!

Mike.

hi, thanks to everyone who turned up today.

was a great competition plenty of people there.

"Davetrials" is owed personally form "Waynio" a crate of beer. after jumping on purposly into the "Pond" into the "Deep" end. (Y):D top banana.

was an excellent event got a bit muddy in the afternoon like but the atmosphere and the people who helped out and rode was great to see and hope to see you all at the next one.

Waynio............................

did (people who turned up and entered and rode) enjoy the sections???? were they too easy? too hard??? just so we know what to set out this year.

i really enjoyed today, i struggled but to be honset i enjoyed it.......... ive damaged my shoulder but that will repair............... the mud was a bit annoying for me, but id like to say thankyou to the organisers and section setters/ observers.

the difficulty for me was not bad, it was the mud.............. but what was going on in section 9? the inter was harder than the expert at the beginning................ oh well.......... i gave it sum pasty and made it second lap probably due to stedman shouting at the back of me..........

cheers ash (Y)

top trial

Was a great comp today just a shame about all of the mud in the afternoon (N)

I think today i would have been better in the expert because all of the sections were more on rocks where as the inter was on alot of mud and just became horrible to ride. In some of the sections it ended up as the inter being harder than the expert or was that just me??

Are the results going to be put up somewhere?

Cheers to all the observers and thanks to Waynio was a good fun day (Y)

Haha that was the coldest thing ever

it hurt to move lol but still fun!!!!!!!

trial was awsome thanx to shona and erm sarah and the other girl(who was she?) for aving a ago at observing :P

"have a practice run" lol

Best trial ive been to was a good laff was the girl on the monty louis morgan, if so shes hot.

was my first comp today and i thifght it was awesome

generally i think the sections were spot on !

well done to all the people who entered

ps: ali that gap was huge !!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha dave shivering after the comp cause he droped in the water for a fiver :P

awesome comp

cheers

alex

today was proper mint loved it sections were fine with hard bits and the mud made everything fun to ride i personally rode shit but coulnt give a toss as it was such a good day.

it took me 4 hours to get home :S and 3.5 to get there and we totally f**ked up going so god knows how it took so long getting home.

what i rode of it was fun, first section i did ai broke my qr which resulted in me bending my rotor rendering front brake useless, after another 4 sections shoe exploaded, really wasnt my day altho kenny managed to entertain me for a while ;)

yeah, was a really good day :)

i ended up speaking to quite a few people that i didint know when i thought i knew them from the forum, and not speaking to quite a few people that i did know/should have clicked who they were.

was good overall but that mud was madness :o

grind + plazmatics = awesome

grind + plazmatics + mud = shit

:huh:

overall a good day :) with well layed out sections etc...

Will

yeah, was a really good day :)

i ended up speaking to quite a few people that i didint know when i thought i knew them from the forum, and not speaking to quite a few people that i did know/should have clicked who they were.

was good overall but that mud was madness :o

grind + plazmatics = awesome

grind + plazmatics + mud = shit

:huh:

overall a good day :) with well layed out sections etc...

Will

hahahahahahahaha

with me it was

koxx browns +smooth rim +mud=awesome :P

Nice one for getting the results up so quickly Barbara, cheers. :) Also cheers to you and everyone else who helped organise the event, and all the obsevers, it was a cracking day, really good fun.

Was great to see people who I don't get to see that often, as well as put names to faces.

I'm pretty pleased with 7th place in expert, I've only ever competed in intermediate before, so thought it was quite a good jump.

I actually enjoyed the mud, just gave it that extra level of difficulty, just not gonna like having to clean my bike off now!

Look forward to this years comps.

Mike. :)

was a awesome day - the sections were fun and the mud made them difficult, but it was a big laugh and was in pissing myself most of the day :D:P which made up for the killer hangover and the awful riding haha

was great to see peeps i hadn't seen in ages and get to know a few people better.

mike

what an ace comp!!

I REALLY apreciate everyones help to get it done, you put in so much effort, for other people enjoyment...it really means a lot to me.

I loved the venue, loads of lines and even has a FULL PIPE!!! oh how I had fun in there :D

I hadnt ridden natural for 9 weeks and I hadnt ridden natural on my ashton at all...so I am pretty happy with 3rd in elite.

The water section scared me....you couldnt tell how deep it was (luckily Dave showed us when he dropped into it....top man!! (Y) )

Cant wait till the next comp :D