Please Help Bb Issue

powerz

Hi i own a t-master.

wez :D

Hi wez do u have a pic or diagrame of the BB/crank assembly as i recieved the bike and the crank arms had been taken off along with the spacers-washers that go on the BB.So i havnt got a clue which order and what side the spacers go on. Many thanks

Hi there,

First off - is the BB still inside the frame? If it is, that's made it a load easier.

Basically, just slide the spindle through the BB, unless it's already in. I can't remember if the Onza BB is like regular 3-piece crank BBs, but if it is - just slide it through. Next, you need to just grease the cranks up and slide them on, and see if they're hitting the stays. They probably will, and you might even have a bit of spindle showing through one side. All you need to do is get a spacer out from the ones provided, slide that onto the spindle, then put the crank back on and see if that's made it better. Then, basically, do the same for both sides 'til it's even. Remember that when you tighten the crank-bolts it can and often will move the BB spindle to one side more than the other, so make sure the spindle's evenly placed in each crank :)

That should be fine then. If you've got any more Q's, just post away on here and I'll try and get back to you.

Mark

Hi there,

First off - is the BB still inside the frame? If it is, that's made it a load easier.

Basically, just slide the spindle through the BB, unless it's already in. I can't remember if the Onza BB is like regular 3-piece crank BBs, but if it is - just slide it through. Next, you need to just grease the cranks up and slide them on, and see if they're hitting the stays. They probably will, and you might even have a bit of spindle showing through one side. All you need to do is get a spacer out from the ones provided, slide that onto the spindle, then put the crank back on and see if that's made it better. Then, basically, do the same for both sides 'til it's even. Remember that when you tighten the crank-bolts it can and often will move the BB spindle to one side more than the other, so make sure the spindle's evenly placed in each crank :)

That should be fine then. If you've got any more Q's, just post away on here and I'll try and get back to you.

Mark

Hi thanks 4 ur help i have now got it sorted (i think) lol. Thanks again :D