Schlarrgs!... Im Coming Back

aust

howdy kids.. after a good 4-5 month break... ive decided to get back into it.... but things.. for me are changing....

my riding will be totally new and different to what your used to seeing from me... forget all these high taps and big gaps...

im thinking of hitting it up in the street department on a 24 inch... if not... i will be riding a 20 inch... undecided

yes ? no ?

i hope to see some of the guys again soon that ive missed so much...

lotsa lurve...

austin

Edited by aust

I didnt even now ude stopped riding! What was it due to?

I know im just getting back into the trials sceen after agood 4/5month break like you... Should be good to see how my riding also develops... But ill be back on the good old mod :)

Good luck....

Craig....

wondred where you had gone :S

get a 24" much better for street and they are closest to 26" ;)

still gonna enter comps?

im staying out of the serious scene of things for now... hit the streets up and enjoy myself...

yeah.. ive been raway riding bmx for a fair while

mainly because i was bored of it joe.... i was bored with the way i road trials.. but earlier today...i realised that there is so many different ways i can ride trials.... and it doesnt have to be on a 26inch bike.. im hoping a wheel size change will make things more interesting... and i will be able to ride the bike the way i want it

Edited by aust

well. as been as i still have sponsorship from tartybikes and onza... im gonna go 20 inch... purely because its better for me.. and my sponsors... but still... you will see big changes in my riding.....

thanks for the warm welcome... im glad i never got no abuse ... phew...

well. as been as i still have sponsorship from tartybikes and onza... im gonna go 20 inch... purely because its better for me.. and my sponsors... but still... you will see big changes in my riding.....

thanks for the warm welcome... im glad i never got no abuse ... phew...

If you stop messing around with peoples hair youd relise that trials rocks

Better?

good to see your back austin i knew it wasnt going to be for long, gis a shout if you wanna ride.

hopefully by mid next week i will be up and running... i been riding my limey today..... hands have died.... gear feels easy to shit... and going from a bmx to an 1100 wheelbase bike feels like im riding a yacht...

20" should be sorted by mid next week (Y)

hopefully by mid next week i will be up and running... i been riding my limey today..... hands have died.... gear feels easy to shit... and going from a bmx to an 1100 wheelbase bike feels like im riding a yacht...

20" should be sorted by mid next week (Y)

lmao...another brummie who quit comes back to it :D (it's been 5 years in my case :P) God forbid brum should have a trials scene again...

And yeah, my whole body's been complaining since I started riding again last friday >_<

haha... brum bores me.. i ride it too much and ive done everything there....

im planning on getting out alot more...

the road trips to the uci world cups where the best... im thinking of something like that... but without the competition..

ive been there done that... its time to get out the comp frame of mind... ive had my far share of glory in that scene

Edited by aust