Food Topic

new_to_trials

I have been look in the chit chat and people are going on about not noing what to cook and some poeple no what to cook.

so i thort this would be a cool topic help those who do not no what to have for tea or lunch.

Post respeas up on here ill be taking my mum's respeas book and ill post some nice easy meal that any one can cook.

sam

Cooking pasta

Pour boiling water form the kettle into a large saucepan until it's about two-thirds full,Bring the water to boil and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Drop the pasta into the water and stir vigorouly.Cover and bringback to boil,Then lift off the lid and boil to according to packet instructions.Stir occasionally to keep the strands of the tegliatelle separate.To test the pasta to see if cooked lift a strand out and taste it - it should be stender but with a sligth bite to it. then dran in a lagre colander then put back it to the saucepan and add your sauce you would like to have with it.

Best thing with pasta you can put anything with it i put mine with cheese and a bit of garlic oil tatse so good and its so easy to do.

sam

Before a ride i cram myself full off carbohydrates/protein topped off wth high energy drinks and high energy food:

e.g 2 foot of tuna+mayo baguette topped with cucumber :rolleyes: and 1 foots worth of chicken baguette, yummy with 2 cans of redbull or red rooster to wash it all down.

When riding i eat alot of sugary sweets and drinks to give me longish boosts of energy, no need for more carbs since the baguettes are still going strong :lol:

Thats my secret :shifty:

Before I go on a big ride, I go to tesco's and find the nicest and cheapest food (tesco value :- ), a chicken ceasar wrap and a big bottle of energy drink. then after I have been riding I buy a big mc meal and about 5 double cheese burgers, which have gone up to £1:20 :( .