Hey, Im New Here Just Starting

-Jax-

Hi guys, and girls. My names Ashley (prefer Ash) most of my friends call me Jacko, i'm 16 and in college studying Acting.

I used to ride BMX i ride a lot with Geary and Snowy, i have been thinking about starting Trials riding. Geary recommended i come onto this forum and talk you you all.

I was thinking about getting a Mod,a second hard one to start off with, and hopefully because i'm riding with Geary and Snowy they can help me along the way and i will pick it up quickly.

So to wrap it all up Hello all and i hope you will welcome me to the Trials scene, maybe give my a few tips along the way.

Thanks, -Jax-

Edited by -Jax-

a new member that CAN spell and write a well structured post well done my friend (Y) and a large welcome to our big friendly trials family

You can't rip up your fellow Pre Members if you haven't been validated yet :P .

Welcome mate, have fun riding and keep it up. It's hard at first but get's allot easier. Enjoy the Forum as well, It's a mine of info (Y) .

Thanks for the great welcome. Could any of you recommend any were i could buy a beginners Mod, i have £200 to spend may be able to stretch it a little.

Thanks, -Jax-

I have a mission prodigy that i could sell to you withing your price range,i learnt to ride on it, and i've put new brakes on it.

but as this is not a sales thread.

So add me to msn and well talk! (Y)(Y)

Mike!!!

Edited by mike

Thanks for all the positive replys guys and girls, I have decided i'm buying a 2004 Echo Team. :D

Just need to find a way to scrape a little money together thats all.

I can't wait any longer i want this bike allot! Hehehe.

Just want to get out there and ride, ride, ride.

Thanks, -Jax-