Very Good 26" Vid

raimund-aut

Yeh awesome vid, smooth riding and camerawork.

I know what you mean about it being nice to find amasing videos of people you never knew existed, it brings back a slight bit of mystery to trials skills, like what there used to be. I always used to think one of the magical things about trials was that no-one knew the limits to how big you could go, etc, as top riders just seemed to be improving all the time, but the thing about the new school scene I hate is that the limits are starting to become more visable and defined by people like CLS, etc. Nice to see someone new with a more relaxed technique going just as big as most of the new skool crew.

One of the best video's I've seen in ages. Smooth and techy riding with absolutely awesome camera work. (Y)

It's not hard to see how he's so good. Look how much bloody cool stuff he has to ride! Roadtrip to Hungary anyone?

Good find

Rich

YES! definitely

Awesome video, ace find man

:o

Is that a woodman hes riding :huh:

Anyway that vid was amazing. Seems like a very smooth techniqal rider. but i think it was mainly the camera work that set it apart from all the other vids. Although the riding was top draw too (Y)

The area looks amazing for trials i so wish i was there :(

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

That seems like it was filmed like an art student, extremely annoying. The rider was very skilled though, although none of what he did seemed huge (mostly the camera angles I reckon, I thought some of the gaps looked large but you couldn't tell cos the camera guy was so retarded...) he did it extremely smooth and controled.

Bored off my socks now........

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

That seems like it was filmed like an art student, extremely annoying. The rider was very skilled though, although none of what he did seemed huge (mostly the camera angles I reckon, I thought some of the gaps looked large but you couldn't tell cos the camera guy was so retarded...) he did it extremely smooth and controled.

Bored off my socks now........

you are kidding arent you????

that guy had some serious skills, and the camera work made a refreshing change as did the music choice. His technique actually looked smooth and flowing rather than out and out power to make the moves and i dont think many people could go much bigger and precise on some of his ups.

Fletch I think what you mean is, 90% of the riders you see in video's, not in britain.

I think :)

Other wise I would disagree

No i meant what i said, 90% of riders in britain (mainly usually street riders) are un skilled. It seems trials in the uk has become more street than anything recently and many riders have shit all skill, like balance control and precisions, maybe on a wall but definately not on some rocks etc.(myself included)

No i meant what i said, 90% of riders in britain (mainly usually street riders) are un skilled. It seems trials in the uk has become more street than anything recently and many riders have shit all skill, like balance control and precisions, maybe on a wall but definately not on some rocks etc.(myself included)

Good stuff...steadicam-tastic. Dude must have had a friend on a media course or something to get hold of one of those - they ain't cheap :)

Anyway, camerawork would have been good, but I like to see plenty of rider + obstacle in shot, and the cameraman got up close too often for my liking, so you couldn't really see what the guy was doing. Also some more angles woulda been nice. Still, interesting and refreshing vid.