The Big Fat Rubber.....

luccosleeps

do not get tiogers lol. maxxis are imense and also michelin comp 24. im using a el gato. people say it pinches easy. but belive me i have rimemd out like a whore and not pinched it. grips liek magnets. and all good. but most poeple say maxxis. forgot what one. i think super tacky highroller or something. jope this helps. ow and stay away from onza sticky fingers. (Y)

Beau

i wasnt really asking what tyres i should get, i was more asking what tyres everyone else uses, if i did find an old one, people views on tyres might have changed or whatever, i personally like the look of a nokian gazzalodi for the back(2.3) and a continental explore for the front (2.1)

I would say that the maxxis high rowler slow reezay on the rear i think its a 2.5 and a try-all on the front they are realy light and the maxxis is a very good tyre. Many people run a maxxis on the rear they are posibly the best tyres on he market so if you was to chose a tyre for the rear make it a maxxis they are realy god for the oney and grip like a raster to his last joint :)

rickyb

I would say that the maxxis high rowler slow reezay on the rear i think its a 2.5 and a try-all on the front they are realy light and the maxxis is a very good tyre. Many people run a maxxis on the rear they are posibly the best tyres on he market so if you was to chose a tyre for the rear make it a maxxis they are realy god for the oney and grip like a raster to his last joint :)

rickyb

thats what I run....tryall front, maxxis slow reezay rear.

But I have just got a range of maxxis tyres to suit different conditions (mud, rocks, wet, dry etc)