Lets Go For A Riding Weekend

new_to_trials

I was just thinking about these riding day in london and southamton why not have a full weekend in the easter half term.Why not go to france for the weekend rent a hotel its only about 35.00 for the euro tunnel there and back and maybe 50 for a hotel for a weekend this is just a thorth but there is some great spots over there that we could ride i'm not talk 20 or so ia talk loads of us 30 to 40 the more the better.

so what do you lot think about all of this is it worth in or not.

thanks

sam :D

Not being funny or anything but you have organised this in the holidays so that people under the age of 16 can go aswell, has it not even crossed your mind that some parents are not going to let there son go to france on there own at the age of 13,14,15. Thats why i looked and thought why you had not had many replies.

Think about it yourself and also people of that age might not be able get that sort of money.

Dan !

Not being funny or anything but you have organised this in the holidays so that people under the age of 16 can go aswell, has it not even crossed your mind that some parents are not going to let there son go to france on there own at the age of 13,14,15. Thats why i looked and thought why you had not had many replies.

Think about it yourself and also people of that age might not be able get that sort of money.

Dan !

Yer your rigth but it would have been i call weekend.

thanks anyway guys

sam :D

sounds like a wikid idea i may come cos im supposed 2 be seeing my girlfriend so you guys try it with the locals im bringin my bird with me lol haha so yer i should be up for it if i have got a stupid new bike or im kinda screwed

well good luck