Portland Road Trip

thefletch

In a nut shell, myself, Dave Marshall and some others (6 total) are planning to drive down to Portland Bill for a ride next weekend. Its called a roadtrip because we may chose to drive to a few other spots on the headland itself, which is pretty big.

Just wondering who'd be up for joining us???

Should the weather forecast be shit for sunday on thursday then we may cancel, and you probly wouldnt wana be at Portland Bill in the rain anyway.

So (Y)

YES LUKE BUILD THE BIKE!!! I will help you.

Looks like me and goddard may be down there. Just awaiting confirmation.

If all goes to plan we will probally hit poole on the sat afternoon/evening and portland on the Sunday.

YES LUKE BUILD THE BIKE!!! I will help you.

Looks like me and goddard may be down there. Just awaiting confirmation.

If all goes to plan we will probally hit poole on the sat afternoon/evening and portland on the Sunday.

I might tag along bike-less...

Yeah, aim for a 10-10.30am start and people can filter in as and when they arrive. Word of the wise though, don't park in the main car park as you'll have to pay. As you come down the road towards the Bill there's a bird observatory on your left then a left, right kink in the road (before the pub). On the outside of the right kink, on the corner itself, is a dirt track that passes alongside the houses and leads to a grassy area where you can park for free. Hope that makes some sort of sense!!

laters

dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo