Windows Live Messenger 8

Danny

You will be given invites after a little while if they arent showing up. They sent me an email saying i was able to send them, and then the yellow infobar on windows live came up saying i could send them out too. Simplest way would be for you to login to windows live site where you downloaded the messenger from and there should be an option on there to send them. If not go to your live messenger, go to help and there should be an option in that menu to send them out. (Y)

yea i got mine updated at just after 12 last night. I like it in some ways but i dont in others, the old interface was starting to grow on me and now little things are missing. Such as greying out people who are away/idle etc... just have to wait for the mess patch to come out and see if theres anything useful in that

yea i got mine updated at just after 12 last night. I like it in some ways but i dont in others, the old interface was starting to grow on me and now little things are missing. Such as greying out people who are away/idle etc... just have to wait for the mess patch to come out and see if theres anything useful in that

I think it looks a bit more professional than the old one but still someone needs to give microsoft a big slap in the face regarding GUI design.

• 3 weeks later...

cool little feature i just accidently found, drag an image from anywhere and then let go of it in the messenger window background.. i.e somewhere between each persons icons and it will automattically set that as the image background.