Koxx Days

KOXX-UK

im going to ride paris on the "Tuesday" and HOPEFULLY if im able to with all the koxx riders on "Thursday" im just comfirming most of that @ mo.

im deffo going on the Tuesday though. and will hopefully be going to one of the trials parks on the wednesday. see how things map out. may need transport for TRA to come with us and such forth. im sure il be able to sort it out with Ben Savage and co though.

Waynio....................

Why you not going porter? the main amounts you all need (dependant on how long the stay is) would be 87 euros for comp and camping (for 6days!!!) then the ferry and fuel shouldnt be too much, i worked out between our "2" groups it will cost near £1,000 maybe just a bit more for like 7/8 people!!!!! so work it out from that? it aint much is it really?????? obviolsy plus food and stuff for the trip but i rekon a good £150 worth of euro's will sort that out.knocking on £300 PER PERSON would be adequate i would have said maybe £350.00 and iv sat down for hours on end working prices out for the people that i am taking with me etc etc!!!!!

thats why iv got a diesel :Plol!!! hehe

but even so petrol is cheaper over in france thats why im going to fill up in england before i set off and then fill up in france as much as possible dave.

i think the expensive thing from Phil's point aswell is the ferry is like 3 times as much as what our ferry is. iv booked all mine and my ferry "to and from" is £90.00. i think yours is £100 per person :S but yours is a 7hour ferry as mine is 2 or sumit. cos i looked into going the same way as phil but it was too expensive to do it that way round. i would pay £100 for a ferry for me, but the others coming with me probably wouldnt have been happy. (PS im not 100% sure on those prices im sure phil willl fill you in on them. BUT it may be cheaper if phil comes to dover? and comes with us?????well same way???)

Waynio....................................

thats why iv got a diesel :Plol!!! hehe

if you want to make the journey even cheaper contact the government fuel tax department and tell them this month your going to be using a half tank of biodiesel and you want to pay the tax on it. you can then run the van on 50/50 diesel and vegtable oil and if you get stopped and dip tested your in the clear cos you've paid the tax.

tax will be about £8 and fuel can be as little as 12p a litre...

cheap as chips, or maybe that should be cheap as chip oil...

• 2 weeks later...

Wayne, how did you book your camping on that peppl site? Do i have to put "monday" in my basket then pay for it and then go back and do tuesday? :S That will mean like 6 transactions plus another for the comp.

Its alot of faffing about, plus there are 4 of us going so do each of us need to do this?

Another way i think it may be possible is to add monday to the basket then put qauntity as 4, covering all 4 of us for mondays camping, then pay for it and go back and do tuesday and so on...?

If anyone can shed some light on this i will be very greatful (Y)

Cheers.

Stan.

Edited by cultiv8ed stan

Wayne, how did you book your camping on that peppl site? Do i have to put "monday" in my basket then pay for it and then go back and do tuesday? :S That will mean like 6 transactions plus another for the comp.

Its alot of faffing about, plus there are 4 of us going so do each of us need to do this?

Another way i think it may be possible is to add monday to the basket then put qauntity as 4, covering all 4 of us for mondays camping, then pay for it and go back and do tuesday and so on...?

If anyone can shed some light on this i will be very greatful (Y)

Cheers.

Stan.

Yeah Stan, unfortunately that's exactly what you've got to do. (N)

Just do each day and the comp on a different order, but quantity as 4. (Y)

Really need to get booking this, lets get ourselves sorted out guys!

im all booked,

and yes you do have to book EACH day, best way to do it stan is for ONE person to book the lot. saves on transactions. and its piece of peeeeeeeeeeeeeeees to do too bud.

but yes you do have to do it each day as it wont add more than one item to the basket :(

Waynio.......................

• 2 weeks later...