Da Bomb Pro 2004

trials_king_2005

hi guys

i have a da bomb pro magura 2004 and it's not really doing anything for my riding at the moment, how much would you guys say its worth, the spec folows

frame- da bomb pro magura

forks- da bomb standard ones

wheels- standard rear wheel with creepy crowly and a onza hog front wheel with brand new creepy crawly

brakes- magura hs33 in raceline yellow with koxx pads

stem and bars- onza t-mag bars and stem

headset- standard

cranks- onza muscleman witout rockring

pedals- onza shindig

freewheel- shimano 18th

grips- standard onza

chain- standard

extras include monty seat cover and hope headset spacers

note- i am NOT trying to sell my bike i just want to no the value please

thnaks tom

hi guys

i have a da bomb pro magura 2004 and it's not really doing anything for my riding at the moment, how much would you guys say its worth, the spec folows

frame- da bomb pro magura

forks- da bomb standard ones

wheels- standard rear wheel with creepy crowly and a onza hog front wheel with brand new creepy crawly

brakes- magura hs33 in raceline yellow with koxx pads

stem and bars- onza t-mag bars and stem

headset- standard

cranks- onza muscleman witout rockring

pedals- onza shindig

freewheel- shimano 18th

grips- standard onza

chain- standard

extras include monty seat cover and hope headset spacers

note- i am NOT trying to sell my bike i just want to no the value please

thnaks tom

Really it aint worth that much i would sell on ebay for 150 stirling if your lucky.

What condition is the frame in?

Thats silly....Surely he could get at least £140 for it, if he took the brakes of and sold them he'd probably get more than £40.Good luck with selling it mate shouldnt be too hard if its in good condition,stick it on ebay.Oh yeh also someone sold a Da Bomb schoole for £130 on ebay and they used a picture of my bike to sell it :blink:

Thats silly....Surely he could get at least £140 for it, if he took the brakes of and sold them he'd probably get more than £40.Good luck with selling it mate shouldnt be too hard if its in good condition,stick it on ebay.Oh yeh also someone sold a Da Bomb schoole for £130 on ebay and they used a picture of my bike to sell it :blink:

you obviously have never ridden a da bomb, they are shocking, much, much worse than saracen

you obviously have never ridden a da bomb, they are shocking, much, much worse than saracen

:huh: Got one mate ;) I love it,improved lots on it and i like the way it rides and i have fun on it so there's no problems.Its every man for himslef some people may think there rubbish and some people (like me might like them).

They aren't too bad. I've still got my old one hidden in the spare room, i took it out the other day and it was surprisingly nice to ride.

I wouldn't expect to see more than £100-£130 when i get round to selling it though - and that's with a maggie and a bunch of other upgrades.

Edited by poopipe

They aren't too bad. I've still got my old one hidden in the spare room, i took it out the other day and it was surprisingly nice to ride.

I wouldn't expect to see more than £100-£130 when i get round to selling it though - and that's with a maggie and a bunch of other upgrades.

Well for the sake of £130 you may as well just keep it if you still like it.I would if i was you,it wont come in wrong unless your struggling for space or something.

Sell it to some little local scally for like.. £200.

And say it's what all the pro's use nowadays ;)

Local kids are always dumb, and think they canm be amazing as soon as they get on the bike (Y)

Whack some Forsale flyer thibgs in shop windows, papers etc (Y)