Board? Fancy A Challange? Just Need To Kill Time?

RR_Trials

Ok, i am thinking of putting paint stripper on my lever blade and re-painting it metallic blue. I would really like to see what this looks like so i took a photo.

This is my attempt....

IPB Image

I am also thinking about making my pedals blue but as my attempt of trying to make the levers blue failed misribaly i didn't bother. I was just wondering if anyone is board or got time to kill if they wanted to have a go at making my levers and pedals look blue.

I came up with this idea because i have seen it done before on T-F with sombodys rims and some really clever guys using a programme made the rims look a different colour.

If you fancy the challange use this photo

IPB Image

Good luck and thanks.

IPB Image

Thats my best attempt, took the best part of a day to make, hope you appreciate the effort i've put into it. If you had used the search you would realise there is an entire topic for image editing requests (Y)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=69765

Ian

Edited by flipkickbs

Thanks guys well i want to be different and i love blue things. Just trying to make something we could all discuss i tried.

But thanks for the attempt flipkickbs perhaps if you didn't put lame on it, it would look really good thanks for trying mate

Thanks guys well i want to be different and i love blue things. Just trying to make something we could all discuss i tried.

But thanks for the attempt flipkickbs perhaps if you didn't put lame on it, it would look really good thanks for trying mate

You're either very nieve or just crap at sarcasm...

I hope its the latter.

Anyway, you don't have to take that shit from them, your topic was kinda lame, but if you want blue bits, get them, it's your bike.

And people taking the piss, why bother? you wasted his, and your time acting like assholes, kinda unfair, in my opinion.

I wouldn't normally say anything as it's very hypocrtitical but why not just lay off.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it at all, yes, then lets allow endless amounts of crap topics on the forum wasting everybody elses time. People must realise that they are posting crap. I mean for christs sake, he even wrote BORED in the topic title indicating that he had nothing better to do but post, obviously not needing any information.

Ian

ok thats fair enough, but surely its upto the mods to decide what is, and isn't crap?

just let them deal with it,

it ain't owlt personal, but out of the several forums i brouse now and again, this is easily the most spiteful, which is wierd because most of the members are very alike.

nevermind.

Shit argument on the forum, Must show face, rep to keep B)

Actually did laugh at that :D

Anyway, calm down y'all. Probably best to ask this in the Photoshop editing thread. You'll miss out on the awesomeness of MSPaint, but meh.