What Video Editor

mark145

Hi

What do you use to edit can you please tell me as a rating out of 10 as 1 being the worst and 10 the best

can you show it like this:

General : Software Name : 1-10

Easyness Rating : Software Name 1-10

Sorry if it is a bit confusing but its easy to read for me :P

Thanks

Some highly illegal 3rd party website, or file sharing program.

you dont have to break the law to get it, and are you telling me you've never downloaded music ????

were can i get adobe :-

theres a free trial pn the adobe website and all you need to get it is to sign up!

good luck :lol:

Yer final cut pro is excellent, you would need adobe premier as i think 'after effects' is just for like for animation and what not, well thats all we got taught in that program anyway, i think editing would be much easier on premier.

how do you use what? Which program did you go for?

right ok well i have a used a lot apart from that really i assume it's fairly similar to avid and FCP etc. but basically either capture the footage from camera straight in or import the clips in edit each clip in the one window and then drag it into the other to put it into the video basically, the best way to learn is too piss about with everything and try all the buttons effects etc. if you have any real bother post in this thread.

I've got Ulead Videostudio 6 (got it free with a camcorder) which is half decent. Adobe after affects is ace if you keep at it its a bit confusing to start with. I used it in college for IT to make a small movie, and it has loads of ace features, if you could get hold of that that would be the best. I suggest to have a look on amazon/ebay etc... and see if you can get it cheap second hand.

I don't really know what you should use but i do know is windows movie maker is basic and easy to use. I'm rubbish on the computer and it only took me a day to get used to.

Hope i've helped From Stuart (Y)

Hey,

Well at the moment i am still using windows movie maker and its not great but its not too bad.

I am looking for some new editing stuff on ebay or pc world so if this topic is still here when i get new stuff ill let you know how good it is and if you should consider it.

hope i helped

cheers

jaf :deej:

I just use Windows Movie Maker, because of how easy it is to use. I know some people say that you can't do as many things with it as other programs, but i can do everything i want to do just with Windows Movie Maker.

Thanks wayn3