2005 Or 2006 Python

Adrian

Both the 2005 and 2006 python's are exactly the same (i think), so if you are going to save money buying the 2005 model i would go for that. It might only be £50 that you save but that could go towards upgrading your bike. So i say go for the 2005 model. (Y)

hey,

i have a zona zip. its nice ands its got a good price too (Y)

my mate has the gu typhoon and its real nice but no bashplate so i would get a frame that suits you.

And if you get a cheaper frame you can by more expensive compnents and have really nice bike mate

hope i helped

cheers

jaf :deej:

Both the 2005 and 2006 python's are exactly the same (i think), so if you are going to save money buying the 2005 model i would go for that. It might only be £50 that you save but that could go towards upgrading your bike. So i say go for the 2005 model. (Y)

(Y)

Go for a monty you will never go back. (Y)

I hope you're kidding! but, it's all up to yourself, I think the 06 with CraigLee Scott stickers are wrong since CLS is riding Aorta! And, it's wrong to ride with another ones name on your bike! but Python is a real nice bike!

I hope you're kidding! but, it's all up to yourself, I think the 06 with CraigLee Scott stickers are wrong since CLS is riding Aorta! And, it's wrong to ride with another ones name on your bike! but Python is a real nice bike!

Left Aorta.....frame was shit anyways.

Left Aorta.....frame was shit anyways.

Such a useful and informative post!

If I can't get an 06 221pr im thinking of going for an Aorta Mod, what makes it shit?

Infact, we are talking mod's here, as far as I know the Aorta Mod has only just become available, how the feck would you know if it's shit or not?

Such a useful and informative post!

If I can't get an 06 221pr im thinking of going for an Aorta Mod, what makes it shit?

Infact, we are talking mod's here, as far as I know the Aorta Mod has only just become available, how the feck would you know if it's shit or not?

Because i went on Craigs....I do live pratically 2 mins away from him...The Geo just wasn't nice in the slightest..BB felt too high and there was nothing remotly special in the geo of it..if i bought a frame id want an integrated booster not an absoluty shit rear flexy back end.

Coming from someone who rides a 02 hydra you probably cant get any worse anyways...

Edited by Biff

Because i went on Craigs....I do live pratically 2 mins away from him...The Geo just wasn't nice in the slightest..BB felt too high and there was nothing remotly special in the geo of it..if i bought a frame id want an integrated booster not an absoluty shit rear flexy back end.

Coming from someone who rides a 02 hydra you probably cant get any worse anyways...

:rolleyes: Yeh, craigs was a 26" was it not? So how would you know what the geometry of the 20" is like?

f**ktard.

:rolleyes: Yeh, craigs was a 26" was it not? So how would you know what the geometry of the 20" is like?

f**ktard.

He had a 20 and a 26, only reason his 20 didn't get nicked was that his wheel collapsed so it was unrideable..

:closedeyes:

he still has his 20 inch frame. If it wasn't for his f**ked wheel it would have been both bikes nicked.

Aint they both pretty much the same frame if the 05 frame is cheaper go for that there both very nice (Y)

they're basically the same frame - geo and stuff match,

i think i'm right in saying there's no short ones for 06 so unless you want a long one its the 05 or earlier.

which one 06 or 05 any pics wud b gud

These bikes are not cruddy bikes to ride, there are well nice bikes to ride. And in my opinion get the 06 ZOO wouldn't of brought out a new frame which had such a high reputation if it was exactly the same as the one before. The 06 has got like slightly higher rise and may be longer chainstays not 100% on that though. So if i was you definitely go for the 06 and im sorry mate knight riders are really bad.

Ride till ur heart content

These bikes are not cruddy bikes to ride, there are well nice bikes to ride. And in my opinion get the 06 ZOO wouldn't of brought out a new frame which had such a high reputation if it was exactly the same as the one before. The 06 has got like slightly higher rise and may be longer chainstays not 100% on that though. So if i was you definitely go for the 06 and im sorry mate knight riders are really bad.

Ride till ur heart content

Spinksy as in Bob???

Anyway, There isnt much difference in the 06 and the 05 Python. I've been on both of them and can't really tell the difference between them, both really nice to ride. You could get the 05 as its cheaper, or the 06 as its newer :D

Benny :)