Hi, Im Sam

Sam Nugent

Hi, just thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Sam, I am 14 years old and have been riding since about June 2004. But when I first got my bike, I didn't really know how to use it properly, so I am not brilliant at the sport yet. I am from Chandlers Ford, which is not a brilliant area for trials but there are a couple of good spots. :) So me and a few mates go into Southampton on the train, as it is much better there.

I ride a Monty 221 X-Lite, which I have fully modified. Here is a quick spec: black Monty 221 X-Lite frame and forks; Gold 06 Echo rims laced with black mutiny spokes on a gold hope XC front hub/gold echo fixed rear; and monty everything else basically. (including the new 2.7" rear tyre. I love this bike and IMO it rides really well. Although it is a short frame and I am fairly tall. i haven't really got any up-to-date pics at the moment but I will get some soon.

So I will hopefully meet some of you out riding somewhere,

Sam (Y)

Thanks a lot guys, I was going to riding Southampton today, but unfortunately I have a really bad headache, so I couldn't go :(. But I will probably be there next weekend maybe one afternoon/evening. Also, I haven't got any recent pictures of my bike, so it doesn't look too nice in the pictures I have got. But I am soon going to buy myself a new Avid BB7 for the front, so when I get that, I will post up some better pictures.

Thanks again for the welcome guys :),

Sam

havn't you had another username montysam or something?

If so I can't understand why it's taken so long for you to get validated......but finally, someone's got the finger out.....

Yeah I was 'bikerboysam1' but for some strange reason I didn't get validated - I don't know why but it's all fine now as I got validated with my first post this time. Thanks a lot to whoever validated me!