What Do You Prefer Natural Or Street?

mini

Hi i was just wondering what everyone prefers, natural riding or street riding. I don't wont arguments to start over which is better but please say what you prefer and why?

I personally like riding natural because there are countless sections you can make up. For example if you just dumped a few boulders in a quarry i bet they would be fun to ride and you could ride over them in many ways.

cheers! from Stuart (Y)

Edited by mini

When i started trials i prefered street but now i like nartural 100% , Because with street (this mite not be in all cases) the objects you get up or down all have striaght edges. Natural you can find more lines than street and it is more off a challenge :)

Bolty.... (Y)

id prefer a damn good street ride to a quarry ride, even though i suck monkey ass at natural i still really like it and would never hesitate to do it. plus natural is fairly new to me so i havnt got to gips with it yet because all we usually ride is street anyway. Because we dont ride natural as much as we do street, i think we tend to enjoy the ride more.

When i started trials i prefered street but now i like nartural 100% , Because with street (this mite not be in all cases) the objects you get up or down all have striaght edges. Natural you can find more lines than street and it is more off a challenge :)

Bolty.... (Y)

That's exactly what it was like for me.

Natty is awesome ;) .

I prefer street, because there is more of it around.

i find that quite a worrying thing, that there seems to be more natural than there is street. i much prefer riding natural, even though iam kack at it, it tests your skill, stamina and mental exhaustion to the limit which i find very appealing.

BOTH........ I started on the street, then went comping and found the great outdoors.. the main thing i found is that if you want to be a beter rider you need both!!!! wat i learned on the street (more style than skill) i took to natural, and wat i learned on natural (more skill than stye) i took to the streets!!!!! the byes is that there is more variaty in natural...

natural, everything street has, sidehops etc you can find at a good natural spot plus loads more only thing natural can offer that street doesnt is rail gaps :)

LOL

What about walls can you find those in natural.

I like riding street best but natural and comp stuff is always good.

Hi, Good topic by the way!

I like both, i don't really ride my bike that often and when i do it is beside my house on a few rocks.

I think that street looks really good compare to natural but natural is more fun because you never ride the same section the same way every time.

So my choice would have to be natural, i ride motor bike trials and it is mostly in rivers so that may be the reason why.