Trouble!

az_zoo

I am getting so angry when you find a good place to ride you always get chucked of by the owner or security. Im getting so fed up with it, It makes me angry and sad in a way. So i was just wondering if any of you guys out there get the same problem me and my friends get?

Cheers Az-Man

We don't get too much hasle really. Except all the security people and police throwing us off the "premises" but were back within 5 minutes and they leave feeling big headed that they can boss some kids around :rolleyes: .

The palets where we ride at night we don't get any hassle at all. In day they they get pissed off because we move them all over the place and never put them back.

I am getting so angry when you find a good place to ride you always get chucked of by the owner or security. Im getting so fed up with it, It makes me angry and sad in a way. So i was just wondering if any of you guys out there get the same problem me and my friends get?

Cheers Az-Man

Yeh it must be so annoying for you to smash someones property up and then they have a go, whats the world comming to. :huh:

Find an isolated place where you will cause no damage then you can ride happly.

Then travell by train or whatever to venus where you are welcome and met new people etc.

In all fairness you carnt complain about people telling you to move on as its them paying for the repairs on walls and not the greasy haired spotty teenages bousing up and down on there bikes ^_^

We don't get too much hasle really. Except all the security people and police throwing us off the "premises" but were back within 5 minutes and they leave feeling big headed that they can boss some kids around :rolleyes: .

The palets where we ride at night we don't get any hassle at all. In day they they get pissed off because we move them all over the place and never put them back.

Why not ensure you get to ride the spot in the future by just putting pallets back? It takes like 5 minutes, but it means you aren't pissing people off, people who's generosity you're relying on?

It's not on his site anymore but i remember craig lee scott had a letter from the police about jumping on the fountains or something like that, and also we to can get chucked out of places, mostly costco because we use some of the 200 pallets they have at the back of it. But some dont mind too much

Hey,

We always get "moved on" in aberdeed because we may fall into an old person who will be walking pacefuly along when one of us on our bikes will land on her - This is all cr*p made up by the bald security guy at st nicks and its very anoying i know but in the end if you just move on peacefully they might learn to like you and let you stay for a little bit longer next time before they feel like being the big man and chucking you off!!

(Y)(Y) to people who let trials riders stay

(N)(N) to people who dont let us stay

Cheers

Jaf :deej: