Mrsuave.co.uk, 1st Teaser Video

MrSuave

howdy,

This is a wee video of 3 MrSuave riders, Jack Barnes, Tom Newbold and Fred Grillet. Nothing too astonding for now (except jacks insane dropgap to bench), were saving that for the main vid.

The editing isn't fantasic, the quality is frankly poor but heh, im sure you can get the general idea of what were doing.

Please remember when viewing to keep your tongue in cheek at all times ;)

Enjoy, and please do leave comments.

Tom@Mrsuave

MrSuave teaser 002

One comment I have, and something I would say to most* people who do this is... there's no need to include a measurement on the video of how big something is. Anyone can see how big it is with their eyes - that's how big is.

*anyone who posts a short video of one single measured move, just to prove to everyone they can do it... well, they're probably beyong help

Please please please sort out the quality on the vids, the hosting is free so theres no excuse to have really poor quality vids anymore!!

Riding was good though.

Oh and another thing, all the thanks at the end? may be slightly amusing, but really pointless!!

Please please please sort out the quality on the vids, the hosting is free so theres no excuse to have really poor quality vids anymore!!

Riding was good though.

Oh and another thing, all the thanks at the end? may be slightly amusing, but really pointless!!

AH yes the quality,...........

i do appologise, this is due to filming it with a still camera that has a video function that is utter pish. you will be happy to know that i have just ordered a new digital video camera off ebay and all future vids will be shot with that :D

And you have contradicted yourself there young sir, you said there amusing but pointless. if they amused you, then well....er...... thats the point!

f**k my tits, jack hasnt ridden for ages and bam! good to see it. looks like youre getting back to your old levels of riding tom, ive tried those natty lines and theyre very awkward

need to ride soon!

Edited by trialsguru