If Trials Was Not Invented.

to be honest i dont really ride trials too much, and i only ride with two other people who i would know anyway so it wouldnt make that much of a difference.

id still be cruising and most probably street racing in my car and not my mates. id proably be mountain boarding or still trying street riding. but not much would have changed apart form i would still have a nose and no facial scars! infact come to think of it, trials has fuked up my life more than helping it lol. ahh well so yeah id be cruising, racing and fighting more. and i would have started boxing or serious weight lifting and body building alot earlyer than i have which is summit that i regret

nah, your bell end throbs like f**k, then starts to hurt when u want another, then you start to shoot blanks, then it just isnt fun any more :(

Lmao!!!!

In a way its sort of worrying you know that much. Its almost tempted me to try to do that tommorrow night just to see if you're right or not lol

Hey,

Well i think i would still be skating.

I can remeber the day when i was skating along and i would see the trials riders showing off with there impressive skills. I always thought i would like to do that one day and here i am doing trials.

And its a good job it was invented!! :D(Y)

Cheers

Jaf :deej:

I'd probably still be skating, got offered sponsership a few times when i was much younger.

Grew out of it though i think + broken bones stopped me for a while :-

I used to play street hockey when i was about 6 and loved just scating to.