20' Or 26'

To be honest mate......go with what feels best,ask your mates if you can hav a go of their bikes.I bought a 26" and customized to a bike i thought i'd never wanna giv up.But last month i tried my mates xtp 20" and i loved it more than mine.

choose wisely

hope that helps

ben

hi i am a begginer too, started bout week ago really, i recomend 20" cuz they are ace, n i ride one, n they are much lighter. but realli it is whatever floats you bout. have you got msn, if so, add me on geraldo43rolo@hotmail.com please, i would like to meet a begginer like me, loadsa of peeps i know that trials are like wooooow amazin. so please add me, but i recomend 20" they are ace :)

Hey,

I started on a 20'' bike because thats what i was advised to. (Y)

So i will share my view on this one,

1. I prefer mod \ not everyone does.

2. Most comfatable bike is whats best.

3. Start simple and work up .

Chose wisley mate.

Cheers.

Jaf. :deej:

p.s my msn is chisholm62@hotmail.co.uk if you want to chat about buying bikes or anything you need answering i am sure i will be able to find out.

Edited by mr_chisholm

Well i started on an onza t-pro and now that ive learnt the basics I have started to like it... but after riding my brothers 26" and a few other peoples im starting to want a 26" now, But just chose what best suits you and what is most comfortable. Most(and i say that because someone is bound to say but i ride mod and im tall) tall people ride 26"

nah Ian mods are muchos better :P ive ridden both and i enjoy the chuckability of a mod more

Ben

Yea they are fun, but i'm 6 ft 3, so a mod is so flicky that i might throw it and break somebodys eye.

Mods are probably easier to learn on as they are so maneuravable, But stock (on average) are longer and so are good for most things beginners will do like rolling up things etc.

Have a go on a few of each and see which you feel more comfortable with (obviously don't go on a pimped out python and compare it to a raleigh activator)

At the end of the day, everyone knows stocks are better than mods, but its up to you which you choose (Y):P

Ian

did i ride with you in bristol a couple of weeks back? i was on a python and couldnt ride for shit. :D

Ben

Ye man, you did, in the rain, was wicked!

You seem like a person who could make my msn contact list about 50% larger, feel free to add me if you want.

Ian

Edited by flipkickbs

haha that ride was a complete flop for me, i was really ill, my train ticket got confiscated because it was a kids one, my phone died and the rain made my illness worse lol.

who were you? i only remember talking to a couple of people

Ben