Trial In Wales - Free Camping - Training - Plus Downhill

UCI Trial

LMAO!!!!!

so how many people are going???? off here???? is there any names to add to the list????

i might fancy a ride on the coast on the saturday.

i wont need a hypothermia bag!!!! am from yorkshire not from Darn sarf. nowt soft up in the woods up ere ali!!!! it will be orite i think. shouldnt be toooooooo cold B)

Waynio.......................

bring your waterproofs everyone!

Can't, the bike + bag will take up more or less all of the allowed baggage on the plane, and the hand luggage will be crammed with all clothes for 8 days :D No need for waterproofs though, I'm used to rain and mud :-

Waynio! ace to see you're going (Y)

Sounds like it will be a mint trial after all, I was a bit worried that it would be cancelled when there was only 4 entries!! one of them being me! :S See you all there people :D

PS. Forgot the important thing... It says on the entry form that you can sign on on SUNDAY morning, i very much hope that is still OK although you can now sign on on SATURDAY too? I won't make it there on Sat, thats why I'm asking..

Peter

Edited by Backgren

LMAO!!!!!

so how many people are going???? off here???? is there any names to add to the list????

i might fancy a ride on the coast on the saturday.

i wont need a hypothermia bag!!!! am from yorkshire not from Darn sarf. nowt soft up in the woods up ere ali!!!! it will be orite i think. shouldnt be toooooooo cold B)

i'd probarbly be up for that too (Y)

should be a good weekend, count me in :)

who put their name at the end of a post???? ben????

oh my god!!! he must mean buisiness :S :S :S:blink:

he had to get "permission" off me to sign his name @ the end of his post's :PLOL!!! :lol:

Waynio..........................

he meant you lol cos you always seem to put

waynio.........................

Then add some more text underneath :P

Sorry guys, the powers to be have not let me have the day off on saturday to go :(. I hope you all have a good day. If you wanna stay over till monday Ill ride somehwere :P

iv done it for umpteen number of months/years.

Savage has got rights from me to do it ;)

what should i put???

Jacked offio???

or i give head greatio????

lmao!!!!

OH, and did you mean ride that place AFTER the trial??? cos if you meant sunday "day" some people will be riding the comp :S so might find it hard to ride both :(

Waynio (seems to be my nickname ;) and has my real name in it)

Edited by Waynio

sounds good will!! (Y) i will shortly follow :P i think i might be there @ 11ish. see how we get on. weather looks wet B) as usual.

should be a good fun weekend. iv packed 4 sets of shorts and tee shirt, no trousers yet :P n no long sleeve shirts. :lol:

Waynio...................

what time does the actual trial start on the sunday? for us fags just coming up for the day :P

sign on from 9:30

comp start at 11

u fag :P

also, where does it look like u will be riding on sat waynio ?

maybe aberystwyth?

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

The comp was fun despite the low turnout and less than ideal conditions. Trying to find grip on those rocks was interesting! I think almost everyone fell over and got muddy at some point. Running next to the downhill event though made us look a bit pathetic I thought, you could certainly tell which sport has the money. Conditions for the DH racers were even worse but turn out must have been around 100+.

The ride in Aber was cool. Some great riding to be had just a shame I was being damn harsh and pinched!

over 300+ riders in the DH!!!! :o

which is an amazing turn out.

altho the trial was good fun and a great laugh. nice sections, they got slippy quick but section 5 was mint getting up the rock face to start then going down, was a good do, the conditions changed every 10minutes!!! from sun to rain to sleet/snow!!!! the weather didnt know what to do.

i got some more "FREE" X-rays from the hospital when i got home :D another 2 weeks off the bike :P and another few trips to the Physio :lol:

It was a good trial after all. bit boring to ride 5 sections 4 times, but still well done from the organizers to get the trial going. I was riding allright, but the 2 stupid fives i got really set me out of the right mood for riding. Last lap was allright though. weather was well weird ! Peter

was a good comp i think, even though i didn't finnish, still had a good time :)

the hail did kindof piss on my fire, but meh :P

met a few new faces anyways :)

also, peter, sort your brakes out :P i wanted to backhop it but was scared :(lol

aaannyyways, also the street/natural ride in tywyn was good, even though me and ali and iolo got police warnings :S

was cool :) thanks to the organisers

Will