Trial In Wales - Free Camping - Training - Plus Downhill

UCI Trial

Will jsut send it asap Im only sedning mine today... If they say carnt ride in comp then oh well... at least u tried..

even if i dont ride in comp am guna go and watch :D see you there dude :)

adam

you got a lift sorted?

i should have a space in the car from bangor if u need it :D

Will

any help would be much appreciated

just rang mick the organiser, he said he has to wait untill the other organisers get back to him about whether or not late entrys are accepted, he said there is 4 other late entries and doesn't know if its worth the bother, but if you guys sent yours today, he might just let us ride, he said he will ring me tomorrow morning when he knows.

just rang mick the organiser, he said he has to wait untill the other organisers get back to him about whether or not late entrys are accepted, he said there is 4 other late entries and doesn't know if its worth the bother, but if you guys sent yours today, he might just let us ride, he said he will ring me tomorrow morning when he knows.

right the 4 other late entries are the only entries although this trial has been planned for a long time now there has been le grand coc up with the entry forms. so. in a bid to do the event, the sponsors, the organisors the justice they deserve, i have taken the unprecidented step of extending the entry to SAT. there is one slight problem though. today is tuesday. thursday i have to attend a funeral and straight from there i'm going to wales. so, entry/signing on will take place between 4 and 7 on the sat at the sprinter/koxx/megamo van.

i would however ask that you let me know if you intend to enter by commiting on here. please leave your name so i can judge the entry.

i'm sorry this is being done on a forum but it really is out of my hands.

i know the venue very well and if past history is anything to go by it'll be a blast.

many thanks

see you there!

mick scriven

Edited by rugbyman

I've alread written here that I'm going, and that's for definate.

I sent my enty form in last week so it should have arrived by monday, but I suppose that it is one of the 4 late ones if those are the only ones. I did however forget to send the self addressed envelope, I hope that is not a problem, shouldn't be now though, when entry is open until Saturday. I'm arriving and signing on on sunday morning, see you all there (Y)

Peter :)

right the 4 other late entries are the only entries although this trial has been planned for a long time now there has been le grand coc up with the entry forms. so. in a bid to do the event, the sponsors, the organisors the justice they deserve, i have taken the unprecidented step of extending the entry to SAT. there is one slight problem though. today is tuesday. thursday i have to attend a funeral and straight from there i'm going to wales. so, entry/signing on will take place between 4 and 7 on the sat at the sprinter/koxx/megamo van.

i would however ask that you let me know if you intend to enter by commiting on here. please leave your name so i can judge the entry.

i'm sorry this is being done on a forum but it really is out of my hands.

i know the venue very well and if past history is anything to go by it'll be a blast.

many thanks

see you there!

mick scriven

Hi Mick I spoke to Fred Savage today, he said we should be good for the weekend. I sent Robbies forms off on saterday you may well have them by now.

But anyway count us in pal, see you there

John and Robbie Peacock (Y)

count me in!!!! :)(Y)

anyone can enter on the day (saturday filling forms out and stuff)

i think this event will be very similar to the "fort william" one day trial event.

sexymike??? are you going to come for another camping expedition??? bring mad dave and co!!!!will be well mint.

also is there anyone else who can sort of commit to putting their name down for going???? i know a few of the lads from around where i live will probably be going.

if you can leave names of who will attend that would be pretty kool (Y)

Waynio........................

i can get:

Waynio

Tom Buck

James Lovatt (possibly not 100%!!! though)

Sam Jackson

Morton

Ginger Dan

Tom Feeley

Alex Thomas

Josh Greenwood

Jimmy

hopefully a few more, il speak to them all tonight and try get them all to turn up. i can take all their bikes as i will be going in Works van. gotta pick some stuff up :D(Y)

why the waterproofs ali???? you scared of a "bit" of water :P hahahaha.

il be riding in shorts and a tee shirt if it pisses down!!!! no point getting soaked to the skin with loads of clothes on, might aswell get soaked to the bone wi no clothes on :P(Y)

its well pants the weather in england, the weather in france is much nicer, (but thats all france is good for :P )

Waynio..........................