A Lil Vid

Connor

hmmm video wasn't great, looks like you've got some good spots to ride though, The clips of Kris are fairly crap he's a much better rider than they make him out to be.

What you lot up to today (monday) possibly up for a ride?

lmao at kris's slow-mo front gap!

snowy mate, your ridings coming along nicely (Y) as for the vid, its not the best iv seen from you and i know that you could go alot bigger... but watching the vid i really like your riding style as it is similar to that of rich pearsons... everything seems so effortless and layed back? even though i know you hurl that base across crown court gap :P

keep up the riding mate (Y)

btw we need to get a leicester trials vid out, let these peeps know who we are :-

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

hmmm video wasn't great, looks like you've got some good spots to ride though, The clips of Kris are fairly crap he's a much better rider than they make him out to be.

What you lot up to today (monday) possibly up for a ride?

can only ride saturday and sunday so if you wanna head down on a sunday or saturday tis all good just give us a shout.

kris is realy good when he wants to be, just on the day he cut his finger and couldnt brake very well but that was his first gap to front i would say thats good, for a first try at it (Y)