A New 24" Rim

rhythm_101

just found a german website that has an online store, whilst browsing i came across these they're 31mm wide and have an interesting spoke pattern, i tried translating the spec online and this is what it came up with...

Nope Rimbo Stiffly black 24 the Nope Rimbo Stiffly rim extends the Nope Sortimentim Dirt, Freeride and Downhillbereich!!! All hardcore Mosher kommenmit of this rim fully at your expense! The rim profile and the cool disco Optikmachen this rim to an absolute eye-cacher! It moves gewährleisteneinen optimum spoke corner to the Nabenflanschworaus a high Steifigkeit to arranged fitting drillings of the traversing wheel results. The rim will be used for the Disc application recommended kannaber also by the lateral brake flank for denV Brake application! Details:Einsatzbereich: Dirt, Freeride, Street and DHMaterial: Aluminum 6061mass: Height 24.6-mm wide 31 mmLochzahl: 32 hole weights: 660 grams....... :ermm:

if anyone can speak german fluently i would apriciate a better translation :)

tell me what yo think ^_^