Southampton Photos...

Stephen Morris

Sorry that i haven't put them up yet :( I really need someone to tell me how to shrink there memory size as they are 5mb per pic!!!! At the meantime i will make a slideshow cause i know how to shrink that.

Joel :(

Edited by Joelio

Sorry that i haven't put them up yet :( I really need someone to tell me how to shrink there memory size as they are 5mb per pic!!!! At the meantime i will make a slideshow cause i know how to shrink that.

Joel :(

Use the Office picture manager to resize the image if you dont have something like Photoshop.

Open the photo go to Picture>resize and 800X600 should be fine.

Dan

Forgot to mention i am a mac user.. well i am making a slideshow and it is almost done.. what is a good file/video host?

What do you mean by slideshow? If you can just zip all the pictures, i can give you a link with a place to upload them to and bung them all in the gallery at once.

Forgot to mention i am a mac user.. well i am making a slideshow and it is almost done.. what is a good file/video host?

iPhoto can resize stuff. Just select the picture(s) you want and press cmd-shift-e or Share > Export from the menu.

Or there is always ImageWell. That's supposed to be good, never used it though because I usually just use Photoshop.

And that movie was really, really annoying. Tiny, rubbish quality, stupid ken burns effect on every picture and I can't look through the pictures at my own pace. Just upload all the pictures separately.

The pictures themselves look pretty good though.