24inch Comp

ive asked a few times on here but never really got a straight answer :mellow: so im gonna try again, does anyone know if 24inch bikes like the zoot are actually good for comp style trials. so how do they gap? tap? how are they on the back wheel?etc. ive got a feeling there bad :sick: but i need to know for sure

Does it matter???? there's tons of 26" trials bikes that are not designed for street/comp ect. it's how comfortable you feel on the bike.. i ride comp and street on a leeson and people say it's to short!! but fu#ck em, i can ride circles round them all :P , all you can do is try one??

Edited by DAB

Does it matter???? there's tons of 26" trials bikes that are not designed for street/comp ect. it's how comfortable you feel on the bike.. i ride comp and street on a leeson and people say it's to short!! but fu#ck em, i can ride circles round them all :P , all you can do is try one??

yeah it kinda does, because im a short arse :$ so i need a small bike but i dont really like mod

yeah it kinda does, because im a short arse :$ so i need a small bike but i dont really like mod

Looks like your only option is try a 24".. or go for a short wheel base bike the leeson 660.. i ride with a kid who's a short arse (5ft) he rode a mod, and he liked my bike when he rode it and bought one him self.. If you can can get to a comp or on a ride have a go on peoples bikes, most trials riders will let you..