London 23rd April...........ride Organised In Advance.

Damon W

grrr broke forks and im trying a new lever design, if i get the lever finished and get new forks/or just stick the old onza ones on, i'm still come, i will also try to get chris walls, tom morgan and monty_man_Stoive to come, who some of you might know!

tis will be a gooden(y)

shitcuntbuggerf**kbumtwattitsarse.......

Being the nice guy i am, i played in a charity rugby tournament on good friday. i lasted 7 minutes before i tackled some fat heffer and on hitting the floor, twisted my shoulder and have managed to tear 2 muscles and a sneaky bit of cartilage. >_<

This means i can't ride for around 3 weeks, which in turn means i cant ride on this gathering but instead of getting all gloomy about it ive decided to come along anyway, do some filming and get drunk so while your all hopping, ill be supping and making lewd gestures as passing lady folk. I am also going to dedicate myself as Mr.toolman for the day so if you break stuff ill try fix it for you cos im nice like that :)

Sooooo, ill still be seeing you all there, ill be the drunken cripple with the heavy backpack ;)

toodaloo

MrSuave

It'll be fine no worries, the only place where we need to cross the route is to get to st. pauls. normally we got there at about 2-3o clock, as the race starts at 9:45 there won't be that many people around st. pauls then as it is around mile 24, the fast ones will have finished and the slow ones will still be a good hour away.

Anyway, theres enough places for us to ride south of the river without having to worry about any of that.

count me in...

more of a fulltime photographer than a rider.

will leave contact details to guys on the day if you wish to order a large amount of prints from me.

will be riding a koxx level boss....holding a big flashy camera

see you there

woody

post-9535-1145621076_thumb.jpg

Edited by woodster90

Right if were coming into fenchurch street and we need to get to millenium eye will we have to cross the route? because if not were either going to change at upminster to get onto the line which will take us to liverpool street or get the underground to south of the river RIGHT?

Right if were coming into fenchurch street and we need to get to millenium eye will we have to cross the route? because if not were either going to change at upminster to get onto the line which will take us to liverpool street or get the underground to south of the river RIGHT?

You can get to the milenium bridge by working your way along the river front, no need to use the main streetsds. Get out the station and head towards the river and get down onto the river fornt paths running along the river and floow those they will take you out to the little bank place you ride by that school/college place under the bridge.