A Good Trick Involving A Ps2 Slimline

the ug man

(Y) i was at a mates home lost night and we where playing burnout 3. my mate put the controller down as he was txting a mate and the car stated go go by its self. it got better and better in tell it could do most of the moves [forwould/backwhould/sides/nitro camera] so we started thinking what the hell is going on. the next thing it did spoked me. it whent in to the profile setting and started to put in my nickname [ugalug]. so at this point i started to think f**king hell whats going on. so my matye came in from his roam looked at it and said tern it off so i did. when i turned it on again it was not doing anything so i thort what in the hell was that. turns out my mate had the dvd controller and was doing it :$ . he has been doing it for a bit to my mate steff. as the dvd controller is inferred you can only press 1 button at a time. so if you want to skere the shit out off someone do that. it was very funny after. the little sod :angry: . sorry for sum of the spellings the ugman Edited by the ug man

On my W800i phone I have a remote control application, I can programme it to any TV, Digital Radio, DVD Player CD player...basically anything with a remote.

Keeps me entertained for hours.

I have it programmed to the TV belonging to the guy over the road, so I can change his channel from outside his house.

I can turn the TV over in pubs when there is a football match on, fun to do it when something exciting happens

And also confusing staff at Dixons/Currys.

I strongly recommend it, loadsa fun!

(Y) i was at a mates home lost night and we where playing burnout 3. my mate put the controller down as he was txting a mate and the car stated go go by its self. it got better and better in tell it could do most of the moves [forwould/backwhould/sides/nitro camera] so we started thinking what the hell is going on. the next thing it did spoked me. it whent in to the profile setting and started to put in my nickname [ugalug]. so at this point i started to think f**king hell whats going on. so my matye came in from his roam looked at it and said tern it off so i did. when i turned it on again it was not doing anything so i thort what in the hell was that. turns out my mate had the dvd controller and was doing it :$ . he has been doing it for a bit to my mate steff. as the dvd controller is inferred you can only press 1 button at a time. so if you want to skere the shit out off someone do that. it was very funny after. the little sod :angry: . sorry for sum of the spellings the ugman

Did you take a breath while you were writing that

Nick

On my W800i phone I have a remote control application, I can programme it to any TV, Digital Radio, DVD Player CD player...basically anything with a remote.

Keeps me entertained for hours.

I have it programmed to the TV belonging to the guy over the road, so I can change his channel from outside his house.

I can turn the TV over in pubs when there is a football match on, fun to do it when something exciting happens

And also confusing staff at Dixons/Currys.

I strongly recommend it, loadsa fun!

Haha

Awesome

Is that only for your phone model or is it something you download?

You can download it if you have a smartphone (e.g nokia 6600) but I got it from a mate whos a nerd. I've searched on the internet but their doesn't seem to be any available for the W800i...which is odd becuase there is a version that works on my phone.

Unfortunatly, the program I have doesn't have any details, so I couldn't even tell you the developers of the application, but all I do know is that it was developed in Japananananan.

You can download it if you have a smartphone (e.g nokia 6600) but I got it from a mate whos a nerd. I've searched on the internet but their doesn't seem to be any available for the W800i...which is odd becuase there is a version that works on my phone.

Unfortunatly, the program I have doesn't have any details, so I couldn't even tell you the developers of the application, but all I do know is that it was developed in Japananananan.

the remote thing *should* work on anything with infra-red that runs J2ME apps (most recent nokia and sony phones). I had a different one on my p910 for a while but the novelty wore off after about 5 minutes .

on a vaguely related note - somebody's released druglord for j2me phones. that game rules

the remote thing *should* work on anything with infra-red that runs J2ME apps (most recent nokia and sony phones). I had a different one on my p910 for a while but the novelty wore off after about 5 minutes .

on a vaguely related note - somebody's released druglord for j2me phones. that game rules

Sweet. I'll get that!

Yea, the program should work on any phone, so you'd think. But the W800i is the lastest Sony Phone (i think) and all the websites say the program is not compatable with my phone.

You should get it again and have some more fun on it...nothing quite like hearing a load of people moaning because you put eastenders on just before a goal.

(Y) i was at a mates home lost night and we where playing burnout 3. my mate put the controller down as he was txting a mate and the car stated go go by its self. it got better and better in tell it could do most of the moves [forwould/backwhould/sides/nitro camera] so we started thinking what the hell is going on. the next thing it did spoked me. it whent in to the profile setting and started to put in my nickname [ugalug]. so at this point i started to think f**king hell whats going on. so my matye came in from his roam looked at it and said tern it off so i did. when i turned it on again it was not doing anything so i thort what in the hell was that. turns out my mate had the dvd controller and was doing it :$ . he has been doing it for a bit to my mate steff. as the dvd controller is inferred you can only press 1 button at a time. so if you want to skere the shit out off someone do that. it was very funny after. the little sod :angry: . sorry for sum of the spellings the ugman

My mate did that too me, when i found out what was going on I stuck that remote up his a** sideways :lol: . I think he enjoyed it a bit too much though.

You should be able to get it on that, its a PDA right?

This is, on Smartphones/PDA's they have Java ME API, which if I'm right in thinking, will control Ifra-Red. There is none of this on the w800i, although I updated the Java software on my phone the day I got it, so I must have overwritten the factory set application and replaced it with a newer Java system capable of handling IR.

Therefor the program can work on my phone. I'll find out a website for you soon Greenthumb, I think it costs about 5-10 quid.