Monty 221pr

Walleee

Didn't you read the edit?

They never 'used' to be anything as they've only just come out.....

My friend got the full bike a couple of months before christmas.It`s frame only which has just come out. (Y)

And no i didn`t read the edit i was in the middle of posting soz.

Could you type in the Queen's English, & maybe we could communicate

on the forum,

Thankyou Sam. :D

So's The 22ti but that don't stop the likes of Danny Foster e.t.c

better dear?

It still does'nt read matey!

Edited by SamMonty

differences arent minimal otherwise it wouldnt be £300 cheaper for a start, i dont like it, looks horrible and cheap. spot the difference

well it seems your the only one so far that thinks that.

Yes, lets spot the differance, but this time i'll make it easier for you:

[attachmentid=3349]

Explain how those differance's are not minimal.

The geometry is essentially the same, that is clear, unless your head's up your arse.

The colour is differant, oh dear, because colours really affects how a bike rides and all.

The rear disk mount is differant, what's that? I don't like rear disks? oh :huh:

Besides, didn't you get a Ti and immediately decide to sell it because you didn't like it?

You ride a zoo right? I guess that explains your opinions.......

Seriously, I can't see how the differance's are not minimal, you really are going to have to spell it out for me if you don't want me thinking your a stupid kid.

Na it dosent really look like the 05 disk mounts at all. :blink: .As for the bike not bad , but everyone seems to be getting one now so they arnt what they used to be.

[attachmentid=3356]

and

[attachmentid=3357]

Yeh, your right, they are completly differant. :rolleyes:

jake. its not a 221ti, you cant except it can you. as usual you always have to be right. monty rims are mint ive only snapped 3

theyre good for the money always good to have nice uber cheap frames. however.. i wouldnt have one of those things if someone payed me its my opinion also, the xtp and monty 05 geos are identical they must be the same too, oh wait no theyre not... they dont feel it either.

oh and yes the disk mount is actually very different that much difference can mean a lot whether you like them or not, oh and jake no i dont ride a zoo, like you said i had a monty dual disk one that really was a ti so stfu you idiot, you dont know anything so stop trying to make out you do.

why would someone ridin a zoo have to mean anything. youre just turning into the rest of the majority of monty boys, if it isnt monty its shite, except you have a 221pr thing not a ti, ill advice them all to get pr's since the differences are so minimal. it should be me saying you own a monty.. that says it all ;) wanker, so narrowminded. i think this can be closed now. the geo being nearly the same means nothing (xtp and monty 05). get your bike next to a actual ti and then see if its similar and the way it feels. whats that you dont like rear disk? do i give a shit, no. about covers it. oh well, atleast your riding will suit the frame.....

Edited by Gaz M

well it seems your the only one so far that thinks that. i must be wrong then

[attachmentid=3349]

The geometry is essentially the same, that is clear, unless your head's up your arse. now who does that remind me of? ;)

The colour is differant, oh dear, because colours really affects how a bike rides and all. no it doesnt

The rear disk mount is differant, answered you own question theyre didnt you?

Besides, didn't you get a Ti and immediately decide to sell it because you didn't like it? yes...

You ride a zoo right? no, ive never had a zoo

Seriously, I can't see how the differance's are not minimal, you really are going to have to spell it out for me if you don't want me thinking your a stupid kid. Monty 05 and Xtp mod are identical in geo. they feel nothing alike and they are nothing alike...

Good enough? You idiot, your irish right? says it all...Gaz Wins :king:

Edited by Gaz M

well it seems your the only one so far that thinks that.

[attachmentid=3349]

The geometry is essentially the same, that is clear, unless your head's up your arse.

The colour is differant, oh dear, because colours really affects how a bike rides and all.

The rear disk mount is differant, what's that? I don't like rear disks? oh :huh:

Besides, didn't you get a Ti and immediately decide to sell it because you didn't like it?

You ride a zoo right? I guess that explains your opinions.......

Seriously, I can't see how the differance's are not minimal, you really are going to have to spell it out for me if you don't want me thinking your a stupid kid.

haha, why has the fact that gaz sold his ti after a day got ANYTHING to with this!

and why would riding a zoo ( which by the way he doesn't) have anything to do with his opinion on whether he likes it or whether the geo feels the same as the more expensive model!

no differences are minimal. the geo is just about the same, but i can bet my life on it it doesnt ride half as nice a my ti does. for 1 it will be a cheaper metal, and 2, the shape of the bike changes the feel, not just the geo! i.e: koxx xtp short and monty ti!

some people! :lol: *cough* cock *cough*

jake. its not a 221ti, you cant except it can you. as usual you always have to be right. monty rims are mint ive only snapped 3

theyre good for the money always good to have nice uber cheap frames. however.. i wouldnt have one of those things if someone payed me its my opinion also, the xtp and monty 05 geos are identical they must be the same too, oh wait no theyre not... they dont feel it either.

oh and yes the disk mount is actually very different that much difference can mean a lot whether you like them or not, oh and jake no i dont ride a zoo, like you said i had a monty dual disk one that really was a ti so stfu you idiot, you dont know anything so stop trying to make out you do.

why would someone ridin a zoo have to mean anything. youre just turning into the rest of the majority of monty boys, if it isnt monty its shite, except you have a 221pr thing not a ti, ill advice them all to get pr's since the differences are so minimal. it should be me saying you own a monty.. that says it all ;) wanker, so narrowminded. i think this can be closed now. the geo being nearly the same means nothing (xtp and monty 05). get your bike next to a actual ti and then see if its similar and the way it feels. whats that you dont like rear disk? do i give a shit, no. about covers it. oh well, atleast your riding will suit the frame.....

Both shite basically...

I never said it was a Ti, I said the differances were minimal, which I still believe to be true.

Gaz, the monty 05 Ti and the XTP are clearly differant bike's all together, the cnc headtube, straight tubing, of course they will ride differant.

Anyway, It rides well for me so that's all I care about. (Y)

I would rather spend my money on a 221pr with good components, profile.ect than spend a shit load more on a frame which looks similar not sayin it rides similar and have to sacrifice on shitty components. just because i don't have a spare 1600 for a new bike does not mean that some one else who has the money should'nt get the 221ti i would if i could afford it i like my pr though and think that its great value for money and looks f**kin ace. but if i could i would buy a 221ti

Edited by Gavyn L

Before swapping with Gaz, I PM'ed several people on this forum asking if the Ti was indeed better than the Public Realtions model. All replied the same - that theres something about the Ti that makes it feel much much better.

I think it's time to stop arguing boys, the PR is a very nice frame, and as long as Jake likes it, all is as it should be.

Before swapping with Gaz, I PM'ed several people on this forum asking if the Ti was indeed better than the Public Realtions model. All replied the same - that theres something about the Ti that makes it feel much much better.

I think it's time to stop arguing boys, the PR is a very nice frame, and as long as Jake likes it, all is as it should be.

Yep, I don't want an arguement, but if there is a differance in how they ride, i'll accept that, and i'd bloody like to think so due to the price differance!

I'm a student, who pays my own way. The only reason I managed to get this was due to severe stroke of luck. I had the money for a 221Ti, but not only can I not justify spending that amount of money (trials is only a part of my life) I have other things which I also need to do, driving lessons, (I'm 19 and still havn't got round to it) car, etc. etc.

I Would like to know how it compares to the likes of GU's, Toxsin, and other round-about 1000mm wheelbase bike's.

The main deciding factor for me was the price of it. Being in Northern Ireland, there are not many trials riders, most I know ride Stock, and the bike shops that do have trials bike's stock the likes of mission's and such :rolleyes: so there is basically no way of me being able to try out a whole host of bikes without buying them all.

The alternative's as I saw it were, Aorta, GU, Echo, and Zoo, the cheapest of which is £240., the rest being around the £269 mark. (correct me if im wrong, can't be arsed checking)

What im trying to say is, I found it hard to find a better frame for £140.

Good enough? You idiot, your irish right? says it all...Gaz Wins :king:

Well, im from Northern Ireland, as my profile clearly states, which makes me british.......Idiot

sorry, but that niggled at me...