Viva La Bam

joe_eyre

Hi there

I know its nothing to do with trials but... I think this program is so funny :P Viva la bam. They get up to all kinds of sh#t. One thing they did was they cut the roof on one of his mates hummer's :blink: I think its on sky channel 340 MTV used to be 440 but they changed it all around for some reason. WAtch it and tell me what you think. It made me crease :P Hehe.Meh

Ive even been out to HMV today and brought there DVD

Cheers joe :sleeping:

Edited by joe_eyre

Yep it was the 1st i blive which then brough on the spawn of Jackass, and many more and then personal indervidual stuff. Go to local Libary and check headline news papers form back in the day you'll see shead loads of craxy people trying to re-in-act it.

Bit boring now...never though i'd get bord of seeing someone fire a firwork outta there ass but hey maybe it's cos im getitng older and wiser

Yep it was the 1st i blive which then brough on the spawn of Jackass, and many more and then personal indervidual stuff. Go to local Libary and check headline news papers form back in the day you'll see shead loads of craxy people trying to re-in-act it.it's cos im getitng older and wiser

Wrong way round. ;)

Jackass came first, then wild boys and viva la bam spawned from that.

Viva la bam is soooooo funny at times.

I remember watching one where they put loads of rubbish bags through Dom Vito's roof, and then they built a mini ramp in a shop car park. But that was ages ago.

Oh and i remember them playing baseball in his house.

There was an episode a while back where he was drivin down the road in some guys lambo that cost like $150,000 think it was the lead singer of the sex pistols whatver his name is or some similar band.

Bam was like why dont u have a convertable lambo? the guy was like i dunno. So they pulled over n bam took out a chain saw n just cut the roof off. Was pretty funny.

Haha, yeh. Viva La Bam kept me going last summer. Sham it has finished now, but Vito did get his own back with the whole Hummer into quarry scene- was great! :lol:

Dont know if any of you have seen the new "Home Wreaker" with Ryan Dunn in it, a bit of a let down to be fair.

Wrong way round. ;)

Jackass came first, then wild boys and viva la bam spawned from that.

Viva la bam is soooooo funny at times.

CKY was before all of these. And that was some mad sh*t lol. But there all do funny. lol.

The Dirty Sanchez stuff is quite bad. There was one i watched where they had a bong full of piss and they ended up puking. Also when they through logs of a cliff when it had a fishing hook in their ear. I woory about these sorts of people sometimes :unsure:

The Dirty Sanchez stuff is quite bad. There was one i watched where they had a bong full of piss and they ended up puking. Also when they through logs of a cliff when it had a fishing hook in their ear. I woory about these sorts of people sometimes :unsure:

Well, i walked through the 6th form commen room the other day, To discover that i had some bloke from dirty sanchez, piercing his bellend. It was through the projector, it was crazy. Then i realized that the head of 6th form, was in there, pissing himself with laughter. Just shows why i enjoy school.

From Lee

ha ha i think its brilliant so so so funny, theirs something bam did that i really want to do...he dug a tunnel under vito's house and then smashed through his floor in the middle of the night. I might be wrong on this one but i also think he took out his bedroom wall and made into a whole perspex wall!? correct me if im wrong?

But top programme trough (Y)

CKY was before all of these. And that was some mad sh*t lol. But there all do funny. lol.

Viva La Bam Rocks.....watch it when ever it is on MTV, even if i've seen it, i still watch it for the laughs :lola: .

CKY2K.....what a funny movie.....the stuff the get up to is soooo unbelievable

Rabb and the whole restaurant window situation......LMAO

Hi there

I know its nothing to do with trials but... I think this program is so funny :P Viva la bam. They get up to all kinds of sh#t. One thing they did was they cut the roof on one of his mates hummer's :blink: I think its on sky channel 340 MTV used to be 440 but they changed it all around for some reason. WAtch it and tell me what you think. It made me crease :P Hehe.Meh

Ive even been out to HMV today and brought there DVD

Cheers joe :sleeping:

it was johnny knoxville who cut off the top of bams hummer.

Bumfights...enough said.

Viva La Bam is MTVs scripted to f**k bullshit. Get the original CKY's on DVD, much more funnier.

The cky series is seriously the most funny sh*t i have ever seen, some of the stuff they do is absolutly crazy. Total class (Y)

He is the only funny rich kid i've got most of the episodes on me comp...its good when they go down a river in these boats that they made and bet don vito that the river went the right way....and because it didn't they had to get him to pass out so they could carry him for a mile over an island so that they could get into the river that did....but it is actually funny when you watch it..

zoo

Edited by zoo