Koxx Days Official Story Post. Now With Pics

Davetrials

Shit :( sounds pretty poor. you would have thought there would have been a better scenario to this, like after you have given them your E111 they take the details of it, the post office book the insurance that you pay them to onto your card (in theory like a credit/debit card) therefore any problems the insurance shows up on the card then none of this non sense would occur!!!! england sucks!!!! poor poor defending by insurers and stuff.

mind you it could be the french porter!!!!cos the spanish only asked for my E111, no insurance details or anything. weird. :S

Waynio.......................

the thing is i have never been given a e111 card.... dunno whats going on there...

i think this is the way the post office deals with its claims... i dont think its that much bother to be honest... all i need to do is fill out a form and then send it off.

i dont think the french know what they are doing, they have a copy of my insurance cause they photo copied it... yet they are asking for another photo copy?????? i dunno, couldnt give a toss, my insurance is going to sort them out so....

thats harsh davus............

i wouldnt like to pay 750 sodding euro's :( insurnace will sort it (Y)

Waynio....................

Porter, have a word with your bank, if your going away a "bit" through the year, you can get an insurance plan that covers you for 12months, i think its about 80-100 quid. iv just had a lady in from HSBC and i asked her about it, seems like a good idea specially for anyone who leaves the country more than 5/6 times a year (Y)

big thanks to all the brits who hooked me up with water and rides. Good times indeed.

Had a good time riding with you guys, hope to see some of you come out to Whistler for the Crankworx festival this summer, I'll post details on that soon.

Dave

Hey dave, its scott who was on the 20" monty.

Was really cool riding with you, you got skills boy haha

Hope to see you around some day (Y)(Y)

Scott :)

looking back on some of the filming i got done and some of the funny moments i filmed it keeps cracking me up!!!!

i even got on film when the fire brigade got stuck where we had had the "Wacky Race Rally Course"

soooooooooooo funny.

Waynio.......................

Looking forward to see some vid. :shifty:

Here is a french blog with somes pics of the koxx days.

Sounds like it was good :) I always regret going after every year >_<

One question why were some of you lot in hospital?

Sounds like it was a laugh though which is the important thing (Y)

porter died, - hospital

Someone else went too, cant remember!

• 3 years later...