High Quality 30" Flat Handlebars, 31.8mm ?

MrSuave

hellllooo one and all, a little help if u please,

Looking to change from my Pazazz carbon risers back to a flat set of bars. I ran try-all replicas on my last bike which i really liked the shape of, i see try-all are now doing oversize 31.8mm flat bars which im very tempted by but cant find anyone with them in stock (they didn't even have them at koxx days!). i've had a look around but cant really seem to find exactly what im after. Ideally im wanting as close to 30" as possible, MUST be 31.8mm (im not changing my thomson stem!) and flat.

i dont care who makes em, or how much they are, carbon, alu, whatever.......

Suggestions please and where i can get them would be helpful.

I thankyou in advance for your words of wisdom ;)(Y)

Unfortunately, they don't exist!

Nearest you'll get is the Echo bars, Onza T-Master, Onza Flat Carbon, or the Try-All bars you mentioned. All of them are pretty much the same, just the price/colour varies. All of them are around 29", 'flat' (but nothing like the same shape as the original Try-All bars) and 31.8mm clamp.

Ads (Y)

tom try zoo risers, theyre the best of both worlds 29" and dont ruin your wrists (Y)

Shut it you, street boy :P

I was under the impression that Zoo's were risers? .......risers as in the same/similar to my Pazazz!? i need to have a grope of peoples bars this weekend i feel ;)

And surely the oversize try-alls are same as standard try-alls but simply obese?? :blink:

OR, just an idea, does anyone make a shim to go from standard clamp to 31.8? then i can just buy the original try-alls :)

ARAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And surely the oversize try-alls are same as standard try-alls but simply obese?? :blink:

Click That is the shape of the Tryall 31.8 flat bars, as you can see they are different to these which are the original ones, with the very low rise on them.

Unfortunately, the only way of having that nice shape is to run a 25.4mm stem (N)

Your lucky day Tom:)

VIZ Has just released the latest New VIZ MAXBAR'S

Spec: 750MM, 10MM wider then most rider bars. Oversized bars (31.8mm) for trials specific stems.

Smashing!! :D:D:D

However, not quite so smashing , trials-uk.co.uk doesn't seem to be working :angry:

Whom do i need to speak to in order to get a picture of these and order some?

thanks velly mush (Y)

planet x ones, there flat bars where pretty wide and 31.8 clamp. i know mr_kenny has a set he doesn't want :)

here ...

wow! i thought planet X were on there way out, obviously not :P

However i have found the bars i want. BT do some that are 30" wide, flat and good value. gonna get them if i can find them in stock anywhere.

Any suggestions as to BT stockists? Tarty dont have them :(

Cheeeeeeeers

MrSuave

wow! i thought planet X were on there way out, obviously not :P

However i have found the bars i want. BT do some that are 30" wide, flat and good value. gonna get them if i can find them in stock anywhere.

Any suggestions as to BT stockists? Tarty dont have them :(

Cheeeeeeeers

MrSuave

rossi may be able to do you a pair - i know he had some but didn't like them