Old Eastcoast 19mins Video

plainlazy84

Because i'm such a legend i've put it on Google video here. The quality got raped a bit which is annoying but at least it's up again for the world to see. Enjoy.

I was watching through it last night and there were a few spots that were supposed to be in Norwich that I had no idea where they were, the most confusing being the big stately home park area where everyone fell into the water hopping to the fountain, anyone got any ideas?

Because i'm such a legend i've put it on Google video here. The quality got raped a bit which is annoying but at least it's up again for the world to see. Enjoy.

I was watching through it last night and there were a few spots that were supposed to be in Norwich that I had no idea where they were, the most confusing being the big stately home park area where everyone fell into the water hopping to the fountain, anyone got any ideas?

love you :wub:

Its called Eton Park if I remember correctly and there is some very nice riding there. Its about a 10 minute ride from Anglia Square. Cant remember exactly how to get there but I'm sure if George is out he'll find it for you.

Nice one for uploading it (Y)

dan the place you are ranting on about i rember were that is.Wasnt sure at first cuse i have bin down there once in all my rides up there its just passed anglia square.When we go for another norwich ride we can go down there to ride if you still can ride there havnt bin there in a few years last time was me,scott.margie.stu and james betts lol.

biddle

• 1 year later...
+1 year bump :P It's been a while. Some of the newer members might not have seen this one before. Sorry, just doing a spot of reminiscing.

Those were the good old days when trials was fun and not about competing with each other to see who's the better rider.

Good old memories and a good old video.

Biddle.

one piece of advice- don't f**king cut just before the landing!! i dont know if they dabbed or cleared it. noob.

Apologies for my editing 5 years ago. If only I could teleport myself back in time and correct my shambolic editing, thus avoiding the embarassment of being branded a noob by your good self. Who ever the hell you are.

Apologies for my editing 5 years ago. If only I could teleport myself back in time and correct my shambolic editing, thus avoiding the embarassment of being branded a noob by your good self. Who ever the hell you are.

Plain lazy do you still own your planet x becuase paul and george have started up again with a few other olders riders

Always welcome back in the world of norwich trials even though most of the walls and gaps have been raped for several years back to now

Biddle

• 3 months later...