Old Eastcoast 19mins Video

plainlazy84

I made a 19min fully edited video a few years ago featuring all my local riders but due to several computer crashes I no longer have it :( dont suppose anybody still has it knocking around on their harddrive ? If so any chance some one could upload it on the shack?

probably named eastcoasttrials.mpg or something similar

massive massive thanks to anybody that can help.

>> WORKING LINK <<

f**kK ME......

Aint watched that vid in a while

Jeez that brings back all the memories.

I remeber when i 1st saw that vid...centurys agoo..and was like " WOOOO1111 " And to be honest i still am.

Where are these people nowdays those

Like leon - most talented street rider ive ever known....now selling his bike :(

Nick Foster - Does the occasional bit of dirt jumping and dying his hair silly colours... ( See you on holiday in January Nicky Boy :D )

Scott Pitcher - WTF ...this boy is seriosly talented...and where the f**k has he got to....he got a girlfriend...had his hair styled in a proper gay manner and is nowhere to be seen nowdays (or is is he?)

Scott was never really a KNOWN rider...but when he wenton rides people were just blown away but his serios talant. ( At such a young age aswell )

Marg - I know he still uses the forum for the mini thread :lol: but are you still riding dude??

Fricker - Again another rider who back in the day was LEGENDRY , I used to look up to him and properly think if i could be as good as him ill be happy B) , He Got a car and what.....:( He dissapeared

George Seamons - HAHAH NO comment , gay b*****d :P

And dave...do you still ride down in brighton with oli..??

Ahh mate think im gonna have to go watch that video again The editing was great dave...really nicely put together for such an old vid . Full marks. :)

We need a cromer ride in the summer fo'sure....everyone needs to gather , and have a whole reunion, that would be the shizzle

Again, top vid...Glad someone uploaded again...as its time since ive seen that vid :)

Peace

Ive lost touch with pretty much everyone in the film :(

Last spoke to Mart about six months ago when we were getting money for his faceplant video, as a feature film wanted to use it (still not come out to my knowledge) Pretty sure he said he wasnt riding but had his bike in the shed for old times sake.

Im pretty sure that since most of the Lowestoft riders gave up Jimbo lost a lot of interest and hasnt ridden in a long time. He still uses the forum from time to time i think.

Scott hasnt had a bike in a long while so all his amazing talent went to waste :( I think he was just getting bored of it as he had ridden everything possible in Lowestoft and rarely got to ride anywhere else.

I have been living in a house with Oli (and three others. We're not a couple :P) since September whilst at uni down in Brighton. Not for much longer though as Im working next year and he's moving out :( I still have the same Zebdi as when i made that film and ride it every so often.

Big ride (or piss up) sounds great!

i miss not riding with those guys, f**king legends :(

still waiting for the vid to download, this 1 i havent seen :)

scott was one of the best riders ive ever met, not just huge moves, but ample style too, such an inspiring rider-which felt weird cos hes 2 years younger than me :P

i did talk to him the other day on the train, tryed to convince him to start again but he was hesistant :( all he needs is a 24 and lowestoft will be fun again :P

its a shame everybody moved on their seperate ways, not only were they talented riders, they were also uber fun to ride with, something that seems to lack with alot of the new riders ive met recently :(

• 10 months later...

awesome vid!! i have been waiting a long time for one of these anyways, joe i think a cromer ride would rock!!! be great to everyone together again! and do i hear in the wind the sounds of a new eastcosttrials?? as theres a really good trials scene over here at the minute?

ryan (Y)

Is it possible to Youtube this baby or will it be too big? I have it on my harddrive now but would take ages to upload it from my computer. I'm sure someone else could reserect it though. If you are planning a Cromer ride then sometime during Easter would be good if possible, then I'll be home and can join in :D

i would say try google videos cuse theres alot of bmx vids on there what are like 30mins to 1hour worth of film on there and they seem ok and im not sure on youtube most ive seen is 10 mins on a vid as dan 6061 said try compressing the vid down.I do have the film on disc somewere but im not with eney websites to upload on to but if i can find the disc ill try send it to someone who can upload it onto youtube,google and ect.

biddle