Pedal -> Shin = Stitches And Laughing Gas! :)

montstar

here's some lovely pics for all you sicko's that like seeing body damage!

Plus i think they're cool pics! hahah!

Trying to get up something last night and my foot slipped off my pedal...no big deal i thought, it happens! Rolled up my jeans to find this nice hole :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

it surprisingly didn't hurt at all! and i carried on riding for another 2 hours! Only after i got home and showed my dad did he insist i go to hospital cos it was STILL pissing blood.

The nurses were happy i came in too cos they were complaining that i shoulda came in sooner!.....something about infection? :sleeping:lol

It was a V8, i felt the pin slide up my shin, not too pleasant......

IPB Image

That is absoltuely fine, its meant to have a yellowy tinge to it... its bruised tissue.

I landed an almost 7 foot gap to pedal/sin combo and i know it hurts it wasn't as big as yours mind. i've also landed a small drit jump on my shin on a bmx when my foot came off mid air i tried to stay on the bike and the nearest thing to the pedal was my shin so on it went, with shorts.... i had to pull a chunk of flesh off the pedal. That was fun.

Another weird one is managing to land and get a peddle to gree tmy shin well and make a perfect pin sized hole into my leg through a pair of jeans. It was a mega deep hole and its scarred as a hole as well now, gotta love the riders shins.

did this one at koxx days, no need for stiches but hurt like fook. Ask john shrewsbury, fred and pete who were happily laughing away while im hopiing round the french forest shouting profanitys at the top of voice........... bastards. ;)