Ashtonbikes

Luke_bradley

I brought a trials seat off ashton bikes last wednesday. I had an emil saying the order has been succesful and the money has been taken. This week i have rung them about 6 times and my dad has left two messages. Why are they not answering? And i've emailed them a few days ago and got no response from that either. What is the point. It doesn't say anything about them being on holiday or anything like that. Does anyone feel similar or had the same problem etc. Or does anyone know anything.

Much appreciated...

Luke (Y)

yes i wouldnt worry about it dude, martyn is keeping the trials scene busy and alive.

he will get back to you hes not the kind of guy not to do something like that. hes just probably busy. just imagine if he had to change his answer phone message every day!!!! that would be a nightmare. bear with it (Y) are you chasing a saddle up????

Waynio.....................

when i bought my justice frame a few years ago, i couldnt get hold of him, but gav gave him the message and martyn rang me him self and sorted it out asap (Y) i missed his first couple of calls but he tryed again as where most companys wouldnt bother ringing the secound time

Top service (Y)