Mobile Phones

Mr Dave

Picked my w810i up from the DHL depot this afternoon and i must say i rather like it. It also looks a lot nicer than the white w800 in my opinion.

Should I get one? O2 said I can't order one until the 14th. But I might get one. The only SE phone I've had was a t610 aaaaages ago. And it was nice. But I don't care about it being a music player, what else can it do? :P

I've had the slvr L7 since just after christmas and if you're not bothered about an uber camera (it's only vga) then i can heartily recommend it. It feels solid, is slim enough to not be annoyed by it in your pocket, it's big enough to get the mouthpiece close to your mouth and ear piece close to your ear, and the screen does look mint. My only worry is scratching the screen as it's not replaceable as far as I know: My old 6230 got mullered but i wasn't worried because it was xpress-on. I have taken to carrying all my junk in my left pocket and just the phone in my right.

Andy