26 Or 20

bikerboy16

i would like some ideas on what u think is better to ride street 20inch or 26inch

so please leave your ideas on which you think is better to ride street on thanks

:S

If you mean proper street like backwheels, bunnyhops, manuals, big gaps, 180's and streety moves then defianatly 26", but if you were thinking of BMXy type street then 24" (Y)

all depends on the frame you use, for instance you buy a zona zip for street (assuming you mean proper street...manuals gaps etc) it isnt gonna handle well, but if you buy something shorter like say a monty, its gonna be the b*llocks

and again for 26" you aint really gonna get any street riding out of a koxx vinco, but if you get something more old school like say a pace or planet x or curtis then your laughing

personally i would go for a 26'' because in the future if you want to ride 20'' it is p*ss and everything seems real easy and not much effort needs to be put in to do what you wouldve done on your 26''.... your best bet is to try other peoples bikes (just ask them) generally the quite please you want to go on there bike(Y) anyway happy days.

ollie

Edited by oliyoungman14

i 2nd josh their ive had a go on it and i think it great, if i wasnt a beginer i would have one but its pointles having 2 of the same bikes in 1 house. its really good for natural and street i think but i know the josh wants the monty 221ti 06 with its doube disks :hehe: :helmet: :thumbsup: