Canvey Island

lewis :)

looks like a sweet place to ride there (Y) get some spin offs going off that big drop, how high is it? good riding.i might sound a bit hippocritical here but get yourself a lid.

yeah i agree with the helmet, not cool when u crack your head open.

apart from that, great pics, looks like a good day of riding, keep up the good work.

Al

It's not me doing the drop... i'm not that good at that part of trialing... not that i'm scared... just that my wheel will die if i do anything over 7 foot... and that drop is about 8 foot if not more.

your wheel wouldnt die doing a drop that big, i built your wheel and i never had any problems doing that height on my echo wheels, well maybe i was smoother than you.

Wont be there in a few years...its going down...litrally :lol:

hehe canvey gonna sink, and it is going to be benfleets swiming pool,

yer you wont be here when it goes down will you though haha

unless u live to be a very old man :shifty:

canvey isn't brilliant to ride but i suppose it gets better the better we get ^_^

there are 4 of us on canvey that trial

I didn't know we had such a "scene" on Canvey. I'm from the Island and am just getting into trials, might be good to meet up and have a ride out, if you fancy it ?

Yer i reckon you should meet up with us 1 day....have we seen u before ??

and what do you ride??

Where abouts is canvey island?

canvey island is part of the c2c line.....have to get off at benfleet and it right next to there

Edited by !waTTsy!

Yer, there should be a big trial ride at Canvey before there's no Canvey to ride :)

All that extra weight might be the final push

my great idea was to build a high seurity prision put all the bastards on it then leave it to sink

i live like a mile away from canvey but ive never bother riddern there to be honest i think im scared :$ Canvey scares me shitless an my last visit was less than pleasant. My friend from Benfleet moved to Canvey and on the 1st night got a box of door handles stolen from out there house LMFAO lol

No, you wont have seen me before, haven't really ventured out much, I'm not that good yet, (plus, I'm an old git, would probably get laughed out hanging out in the town centre lol) . I ride a Onza T bird. I've only just started getting into trials but am pretty heavily into XC and am currently building up a jump/north shore type bike aswell using a Norco Sasquatch frame, Marzocchi Dirt Jumper forks, hope M4 brakes, Mavic D521 wheels with hope hubs etc etc (only a few more bits to get now), then head out over Chicksands !!!

Hey there, nice pictures :D wasn't a bad ride shame everyone went home a little early and our camera run out of juice before we had finished riding. Mod farther you could still come out man, unless you would feel weird hanging around with a bunch of 15 year olds :lol: it's all good have you not seen us around town before?

Nick (fellow canvey rider)

Edited by stiffnips