9 Pics From Hastings Today.

Hobnobs

f**k that, its not the fact you people find it hard to put on weight. Its the fact you dont eat. If you wanted to put on weight you could.. you just cant be arsed. This is england not 3rd world..

:blink: I eat absolutely loads and im rather skinny (although i weigh 12 stone and im 13 :S )but i look skinny in the mirror.Some people just cant put on weight lol,i certaintly cant.It maybe because i never stop doing exercise,but meh.

And what the hells a blunt? :turned:

EDIT:Ah sh*t im 14,two months down the line and i still think im 13

Edited by Jared

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Fair enough make a dig at his weight or whatever, But i dont see you posting any pics up, So why are you quick to criticise these ones?

you've obviously not a seen a 'smak ed m8' . So yeah, go on post some pictures of yourself so we can all make a dig at you

you look like dirty little smack heads if i'm honest!

Ok, Fair enough make a dig at his weight or whatever, But i dont see you posting any pics up, So why are you quick to criticise these ones?

you've obviously not a seen a 'smak ed m8' . So yeah, go on post some pictures of yourself so we can all make a dig at you

haha, made me laugh and I'm his mate, chill out Rick!

He lives in liverpool so hes probs seen a bag head be for

Yeh I do need to get some beef on me, but hey its a weight saving tactic :P

Haha. I can just imagine your conversations :P

You asking friend... "You reckon I should get a CK or Profile hub, the CK's lighter."

Reply: "Nah just skip eating for a week, you won't notice the difference and be £150 better off ;):P

I do amuse myself B)

Nice picssss. I wouldn't go off on one focusing on the wheel. No point to be honest lol.