Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

JK, I know what you'r getting at. As i mean its only sex in the end right.

But if his Gf wants it, Not presured into it! Then whats the al due problem apart from obvious.

He can hardly go down for rape if she wanted it....

Mehh. Maybe my side is a loosing battle.

Most teenagers these days are underage for there first

well my girlfriend dumped me today ( yesterday even) said she doesn't love me any more and she doesn't feel the same,

was hard to hear after 8 months together, was upset

BUT on the up side got a date later today with a girl i met on msn hahaha (Y) and its one of my ex girlfriend, friends.

Edited by Reecerazor

He can hardly go down for rape if she wanted it....

No matter what the partner says if their below 16, the partner will go down for indecent assault of a minor, as the minor, male or female isn't deemed old enough to make a mature and concise decision so their consent is void.

Although, i may be wrong about age, ie, between 13 and 16 the punishment is less, but below 13 its no holes barred for the law, but i do believe it is straight from 16 and below.

well just an up date for those people that care :P

had that girl over tonight to watch a film...like we had a kiss and hugged like.

but i cant stop thinking about my ex f**king love her! im just so confused now

argh!

The more I think about it, the less I like the idea of the girl that I've been seeing for the past 6 weeks going with anyone else. We've been exclusive for yonks apart from our 1 week break for when I went to Zante, ha, which is a little cheeky of me.

Might just ask her out and see how it goes. Gotta stop at Uni though, nothing wrong with being with her until then I guess?

Her family's nice, her house is nice, she's gorgeous and wonderful in bed haha. Hmph :(

The more I think about it, the less I like the idea of the girl that I've been seeing for the past 6 weeks going with anyone else. We've been exclusive for yonks apart from our 1 week break for when I went to Zante, ha, which is a little cheeky of me.

Might just ask her out and see how it goes. Gotta stop at Uni though, nothing wrong with being with her until then I guess?

Her family's nice, her house is nice, she's gorgeous and wonderful in bed haha. Hmph :(

Why would you finish with her for UNI? I'm sure Ryan wouldn't mind me disclosing this.. His sister has a boyfriend it was time her her to go to UNI and they stayed together she saw him every time she had a holiday, and 3 years later she got her degree and is still with her boyfriend and they are going so strong because of how hard the relationship must have been to sustain while she was away for so long.