Onza Zoot

CurtisRider

only a handful of people on here have a zoot it seems, and theres been a fair amount of interest to see mine, excuse my photos, my camera has been terrible recently, and i have to take shots quickly before it suddenly dies :(

[attachmentid=4246]

[attachmentid=4240]

[attachmentid=4241]

[attachmentid=4242]

ok, i admit it looks a bit shit at the moment, the decals look terrible and once i get time, itll be sprayed up differently :) and yes i know the specs not super pimp or anything :(

spec:

fly guy forks

avid ultimate rear v brake, nokon cable, crvs, ultimate lever, bonz 4 bolt adaptors

hope mono trials 180 front disc

reggie and ronnie rims laced onto front onza hub and a rear hope pro 2 trials singlespeed

middleburn rs7s

maxxis minion supertacky rear, dmr moto digger front

fsa orbit pro headset

thompson stem 90x15

azonic dw 2.5 bars

wellgo flatties (like aircorps)

surly singulator

kmc kool chain

bike rides well, feels similar to my base, but just a tad easier to flick around and the bikes just that bit more easy to control :)

and heres my little jumpy, streety parky fun bike, commencal vip 24

[attachmentid=4243]

[attachmentid=4244]

[attachmentid=4245]

again, not a very good spec, but its solid and works well :)

fox vanilla r forks

thompson seatpost

charge slim seat

avid ultimate rear v, linear slick cable, heatsink reds, xtr lever

front avid juicy 5 185mm (now an 8inch hayes)

dmr moto digger/dmr moto rt tyres

front dv on revolver, rear bulb ti on aircorp

xt cranks with raceface bash

easton ea70 bars on hussefelt stem (now a raceface diabolus)

i shall post a pic of my base too once my cameras sorted :)

post-5322-1146426003_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1146426031_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1146426060_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1146426732_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1146426749_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1146426762_thumb.jpg

post-5322-1146427160_thumb.jpg

Edited by pauloliver

Just to let you guys know, the commencal has to be the nicest ever. It rides like a dream honest...

From Lee

ha ha hes damn right, it feels so spot on, im really happy with it :) just gotta weld a disc mount on and then i can run discs in the winter :)

Pual Paul ... you zoot looks the dogs .... shame it aint got a maggie :lol::P:D

also your street/park bike looks nice ... them forks look beasty.

ha ha, no chance of me running a magura again, im not downgrading ;) yeah the foxes arent bad, stupidly expensive for what they are, but good forks never the less

Very nice. It's better than mine it has burns. :(:lol:

im running the standard onza cranks that came with the bike on my base, and to be quite honest, im real impressed! they feel as good as my burns, they look kinda cool with that huge ass bash on my bike and they havent come loose or anything :) im guessing most people arent capable of using an allen key and thats why the mess theres up :turned:

but what does it really ride like? Super spinny Ashton-esque 24 or a small long stock?

ive never ridden an ashton so i cant compare. its definately not a small long stock, cos its not long, everyone slated these frames from the begining, cos they thought they were ssentially 24inch t rexs, the only thing they share in common with the t rex is the frame shape-infact are uber short, far far far shorter than my base! and are super flicky :)

im not to keen on the forks though :S

yeah there is something wrong about them to look at, i dont know what, they feel fine though, and they are the same length as my fattys (but you cant fit a 26inch wheel in them)

looking sweet paul, whats next on the purchase list, or are you going to leave it for a bit

im gonna keep these bikes for now, unless things break, should be driving soon, so wouldnt surprise me if i sell up and just keep 1 cos theres not a hope in hell ill find time to ride them all

growing up sucks

yes, you will need to sell a few of your bikes, how many complete beastys do you have now? 5?

Zoot

Commencal

Sidekick

Base (silver)

Base(yellow

plus all the frames, forks, tyres, wheels, bars, stems. I reckon you could build at least another 10...haha!

From Lee

yes, you will need to sell a few of your bikes, how many complete beastys do you have now? 5?

Zoot

Commencal

Sidekick-sold

Base (silver)

Base(yellow)-sold

plus all the frames, forks, tyres, wheels, bars, stems-all spares and stuff for when i/you guys break shit? also those millions of tyres and other new parts are brand new stock for when i fix peoples bikes......cant keep running to my supplier when i need a brake cable!

pah

and you missed out my kona ;)

and my mini bike :ermm:

get a vid out paul!!!!

whats it ride like?

the more i ride it, the better it feels, its weird, i can even ride my base better after riding this

not worth me getting a vid out, i cant gap 20foot or bunnyhop a bus shelter+i dont use death metal for my videos, so nobody will give 2 shits!!