Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

Hi everyone, my name is Micha i live in Serbia and this here is my new so very pimp bike B) :

magellantucana2007magura221edit.jpg

magellantucana2007magura186edit.jpg

...now before you all rip me to pieces for posting these pics I should say that i just started learning some trials moves and am not very good at it still, but I wanted to get something trialsy that is also nice for occasional street riding (hence the seat so high, relatively high - BB to seat 15 inches)...

these Hungarian frames are quite cheap but they give quite a lot for the money, they are for beginners such as me off course...

I built it myself and I take pride in it...

Built and trued the wheels, made the bash out of some white plastic (this local machinist claims it is very durable), put a maggie on its back and some cheepo vees on the front wheel, and off I go!!

your comments?

Wow i love the Koxx, may i ask where you got the stickers made/from? and what is the spec?

I got the stickers made from a company called t-shirt nation in glasgow just went in and asked if they could make them up for me, you can choose any font or style you want the same company made the ones for the pashley.

As for spec er... its pretty pants i swapped the bike for an old guitar, nearly lost my teeth shearing the rear tri all hub in two lol.

KOXX LEVEL BOSS LONG

VIZZ REAR HUB BUILT ONTO TRI ALL RIM

KOXX FRONT HUB ON UNKNOWN FRONT RIM?

UNKNOWN SQUARE DODGY TAPPER CRANKS

KMC CHAIN

SKIPPY FREE WHEEL, UNKNOWN

TRI ALL REPLICA BARS CUT DOWN TO HELL

KOXX STEM

ECHO LEVER

REAR MAG

FRONT MAG LOUISE DISC

KNACKERED MAXXIS CREEPYS TIRES

OH AND THE BEST BIT V12 PEDALS LOL

As i said a work in progress. I believe it used to be Duncan Shaws old bike, explains the dead triall rear hub when i first got it.

Hi everyone, my name is Micha i live in Serbia and this here is my new so very pimp bike B) :

...now before you all rip me to pieces for posting these pics I should say that i just started learning some trials moves and am not very good at it still, but I wanted to get something trialsy that is also nice for occasional street riding (hence the seat so high, relatively high - BB to seat 15 inches)...

these Hungarian frames are quite cheap but they give quite a lot for the money, they are for beginners such as me off course...

I built it myself and I take pride in it...

Built and trued the wheels, made the bash out of some white plastic (this local machinist claims it is very durable), put a maggie on its back and some cheepo vees on the front wheel, and off I go!!

your comments?

your bike looks sweet looks like a 24", must ride quite well, dunno about plastic bash guard and the stem looks super high, i would try something slightly flatter?

Edited by jambo

• 2 weeks later...
I'll answer as im his brother, he nitromorsed it mate. Stripped all the paint off and then used car t-cut to bring out the shine.

when you say nitromorse it where you get it from and how you use it ? . and wouldnt you get the same finish by just using sandpaper and then using finish paper to make it shiny and smooth ???